Reviews for To Kill The World's Greatest Hitman
Espeon35 chapter 6 . 1/17/2017
Ooh, bloody and dark. Mokuro betray them. He didn't even know the choice he made is the worst. Forget about the Mafia, he'll be dead or learn true fear by the time Tsuna gets to him. Hope you update soon~
iKitsuNeko chapter 6 . 11/26/2016
JHGSDFKSHFKS OMGG IM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS *cries* Dark Tsuna, dark guardians and dark everything ksfhkhf *heart eyes emoji*
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 5 . 9/7/2016
Everyone is still so cute even when they are murderous murder children hahaha. Ah but Tsuna seems pretty dissatisfied with his current life. I wonder if he will join the mafia after all? Even if it is for the purpose of burning it to the ground. Also, in other news, Mukuro you fucked up.
anonymous chapter 4 . 6/23/2016
This story is great.
Person A chapter 4 . 6/8/2016
This story is really good.
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 4 . 4/15/2016
Oh... Me parece intrigante. Aunque me lamento la futura muerte de Reborn. Espero no se de. Prefiero ver morir a Nana. Espero actualices rapido
demonsLOver chapter 4 . 4/12/2016
Mukuro fucked up, but knowing you, you have something up your sleeve. Damn Tsuna is like a nihilistic vindicare without actually having the Night flame. Which he could have if he actually went towards hatred but he's such a pitiful soul that is still hopeful.

Argh I'm pumped up for the next chapter. I can't wait for Tsuna and the group to go mayhem on anyone.
Echo.Insanity chapter 4 . 4/12/2016
Is This R27?
BOSS02109 chapter 3 . 4/5/2016
I love this
Inanari chapter 3 . 3/29/2016
Awww, is Tsuna going soft? Pity. I was hoping for a dark and badass Tsuna all the way lol. Don't waver Tsuna, no regrets for a Namimori citizen. :3
Honestly though, I like this Namimori a lot. It's such an awesome place with all its little dark secrets. :D
zoela chapter 3 . 3/27/2016
love it
lilmymyshem chapter 3 . 3/16/2016
PLEASE UPDATE SOON. Its getting really really good and now I'm really excited!
downtown.baby chapter 3 . 3/10/2016
Im in absolute love with this I hope for more
demonsLOver chapter 3 . 3/8/2016
Damn. I'm kinda left speechless. My head is running rampant with assumption. Does reborn know this extinct clan, has he ever come across this type of poison, if not then this is up to Tsuna. Reborn's life is in his hands and soon to fall in the hands of another, Checkerface/Kawahira, you little iron hat shit. What are you planning? I'm excited but wary from Nana's abuse towards Tsuna and the blind eye Iemitsu has. I patiently wait!
Bless You chapter 3 . 3/7/2016
I have to give you props for this awesome story which I hope will continue until the end. May it rain with good updates! : )