Reviews for HV-S01: Red Knight Redemption
Raging Drake chapter 2 . 10/16/2021
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FUÇK IS GOING ON! it’s a headache. I don’t know if I should drop or not. I feel like the start of the story isn’t actually a start. Did I miss something? Is there another story that I’m supposed to have read before this? Cuz that’s what it feels like after 2 chapters. I hope to see the actual start of the story soon.
Raging Drake chapter 1 . 10/13/2021
Ugh,you’re one of those…that call artoria altria,don’t know why it bothers me that she’s called that
BloodlessMars chapter 8 . 5/4/2021
I never liked Lancelot, NTR bastard gets what he deserved.
Guest chapter 36 . 4/9/2021
Are you going to write lemons in this story?
AlphaKenny1 chapter 27 . 4/8/2021
Well, fuck me in the ass, as soon as I complain of the story getting boring the next chapter goes all out.
AlphaKenny1 chapter 26 . 4/8/2021
The story is just boring, I need to skip every two chapters because absolutely nothing is happening. You only deliver one or two paragraph of info per chapter and the rest is just slice of life bs
AlphaKenny1 chapter 24 . 4/8/2021
Ok this is getting retarded, this is just plain stupid. I wonder if you'll have Shirou began a campaign to collect every single rock in the kingdom in order to keep him inactive. The mere stupidity of his action are clearly driven by plot convinience. You shamelessly have him wondering around picking flowers and waisting time in order to increase the your own time to set up and adequate antagonistic force, yet it so badly done that the pase is non sensical. I'm sorry to say this but your story is getting worse with each chapter.
AlphaKenny1 chapter 21 . 4/8/2021
I'm liking the story but this is getting just plain dumb, Shirou is supposed to be there to act but he's barely acting and sometime he doesn't even react. It's painfully obvious how you are stalling for time to set up the stage. He has to be the worst heroic vessel ever created. How can someone send created with a single purpose be so useless. He did bring a lot of change with Mordred yet that's about it, he has spend all his time walking around looking at the ground like a moron. His interactions are so minuscules that he might as well not do anything. The only logical reason I could come up with his behavior is that he just used Mordred to create his puppet to change fate and then left her to do his job for him, 'cause he only acts when everything is going to shit and even there most of the time he does jack shit.
Nikkless chapter 2 . 3/1/2021
so wtf is happening in this fic
Guest chapter 56 . 9/25/2020
ahhh come on dude rimuru literally became an god on the ln its too uncomfortable to see your favorite anime character being nerfed
Panjason chapter 10 . 9/24/2020
Uhh... Mordred’s love for Heroic vessel Emiya is blatantly the results of grooming. Oof I guess I didn’t notice it since I blazed through the prior chapters.

And seeing how it’s a ship that will definitely sail and that they pretty much reconciled... ow ow ow. I might continue on though. If nothing else then at least Mordred won’t end like in canon...
comey007 chapter 18 . 8/25/2020
People die when they are killed. You even managed to insert Shirou's philosophy here. Nice...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2020
Guatdefoc, qué demonios está pasando aquí?! Bueno eso debería averiguar los mientras Leo esta historia XD
Rambukal chapter 23 . 5/31/2020
erm...
what.
multi-crossovers?
Guest chapter 32 . 5/22/2020
Perhaps I spoke too soon. This story is pretty entertaining. Although I still think your writing improved in the next story, this one is quite good as well.
675 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »