Reviews for HV-S01: Red Knight Redemption
uzumaki.namikaze10 chapter 5 . 11/21/2019
It's never simple with shirou
uzumaki.namikaze10 chapter 2 . 11/21/2019
Good Chp
uzumaki.namikaze10 chapter 1 . 11/21/2019
Dn't Understand the first chapter. but any way Good Chp
zeek17 chapter 2 . 11/17/2019
Starting fic for a third time. I hope this time I'll make it to the point where it all starts making sense...
Guest chapter 18 . 10/23/2019
Scathach crushing on Mordred and being in the completely wrong nation in a completely seperate time period has got to be one of the weirdest things ever
brtk136 chapter 58 . 9/18/2019
I am really glad that I have found this story and I am glad that I have finally finished it. To be honest - I did not know what to expect from this story at the beginning, but with more chapters I have learned that it is enjoyable. Like a lot. Part of me is sad, that Mordred part is over, but the other wants to see more developments - I would especially like to see FemGil, but I fell that I will need to wait quite some time for that to happen.
I would like to congratulate you - this was an amazing story and I enjoyed it a lot. I would also like to thank you for writing it, because it is always good to see more good Fate stories. I hope that next part will be as good, if not better, as this.
Take care and good luck with the writing!
Guest chapter 58 . 8/17/2019
I didn't even notice this was complete, what with it missing the tag, only noticed when I saw the sequel.

Mind marking this as complete or are there some further adjustments to be done?
tsun chapter 6 . 8/13/2019
what the hell is happening... is that Guinevere? isn't she supposed to be friend with arthur since they where young? what the hell is happening in this story.
abyssdh chapter 1 . 8/7/2019
Altria ... are you serious? I'm sorry, but it killed all the desire to read further. please say that this is just a mistake and you don't support this name for Arturia.
DestinySkyDemon chapter 58 . 8/4/2019
If Mordred is the strongest saber, then I have to ask, is she really just a regular servant, or is she a grand servant? If she isn't a grand servant, then why isn't she, if she really is the strongest saber? AHHH my curiosity!
shelwyn chapter 1 . 7/27/2019
Test please ignore
PsylentFox chapter 58 . 7/27/2019
A good end to an interesting story. :)
Reader chapter 47 . 7/19/2019
Waitwaitwait, he took Enkidu's place? He /was/ Enkidu? Damn. Now I want a Babylonia arc ahshdjdj
ThePowerfullKira chapter 2 . 6/24/2019
yo what is this storys plot im confused just say what its about.
Blitz12 chapter 58 . 6/7/2019
Ah...and here I was hoping for Emiya Shirou to summon Mordred...
675 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »