Reviews for Knife in a Gunfight
Bebe17 chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Just wanted you to know that I love all of your one shots and short stories. Keep up the fabulous work
alayneni chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
This was nice but I can see why you posted it later than the others.
perspectivesinpaper chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Its nice seeing more about their story although I do wonder whats next for the archer and the swordsmaster ;)
JamesRamsey chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Finally I had some time so I could read this! It was well worth the wait. I like this verse. Although I wanna know more about Curiosity Killed the Cat too. So much fun.
MysteriousTwinkie chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
LOVE. I'm still not sure how you managed to pull this off. Dark Arts, perhaps? :P
schrooten5 chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
I love their dialogue in this series so much!
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
:-D brillliant
Sunnylt chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
The SCENE (yes, it's "caps on" for a reason) at the Unidac auction was something. I can actually imagine Felicity telling those things to Oliver (we've all seen it or read it), but to hear Oliver offer the same to someone else... Well, I didn't tear up but my heart fluttered :)
And I was laughing at Roy's story. Teaching a boy to hotwire a car and pick locks after he is out from prison for stealing cars - quite an unorthodox approach :-D I loved it!
Not my favourite series, but so beautifully written, as always. Thank you for sharing!
Dairi chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
Yay! Haha, so glad when Diggle joins in too ~ tho it wasn't an entirely happy meet there, I totally get that. Love that she's finally starting to believe she is not broken, that he's starting to get through to her. Love this!
Janna18 chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
EPIC stuff. Seeing an update from you is like Christmas time! :) More More MORE! :D