Reviews for Reversing Time
Galle chapter 45 . 6/12
Hi there,
I ve read naruto fanfictions for a really long time, but this is the first time I write a commentary about them. I think this one is one of the best I ve ever discovered, so thanks for your time and for publishing your story. The way you write is also really clear and enjoyable (english is not my mother tongue). I hope you ll find the inspiration and the motivation to continue this story.
Worker72 chapter 44 . 6/2
I wonder how this version of Neji and the Hyuga will react to our Nar/Hina? I just saw a coupe of youtube videos that suggest the Hyuga clan would have put pressure on Hinata to marry Neji when she came of age and that is why Neji had to die in cannon. Since Naruto has yet to become the village hero Naruto will have a much harder time getting the Hyuga to accept his relationship with Hinata.
madalinaelenago chapter 1 . 6/2
please, even if it's a little update, just to let us know if you really decided to let this discontinued.. you put a lot of work into it and you've been doing on hell of a job, so I hope we can hear from you someday
Fahdza chapter 38 . 5/6
Damn, there's too much pressure on Sakura, how did she not snap? Had I been in her place I thin I might leave the village.
Fahdza chapter 28 . 5/5
Kabuto time traveled with Sakura, didn't he? Damn it!
Fahdza chapter 25 . 5/5
This is all so sad and distressing ugh
Fahdza chapter 23 . 5/5
DANZO? ARE YOU JOKING? NO! Things just got 1000x more complicated.
Fahdza chapter 22 . 5/5
I love how you're developing the relationships in Team 7, I love how close they all are.
Fahdza chapter 18 . 5/5
NO! TSUNADE!
Fahdza chapter 2 . 5/5
There's something that bothered me, it's how quickly Sakura adjusted to reversing back in time, seeing her parents, knowing her friends are alive and okay, I feel that had I been in her place I'd cry for hours after seeing my parents because of how relieved I would've been. She spent a whole year alone with no one and nothing, and suddenly she's back to a time where Konoha was thriving and filled with people, I just feel like that should have been overwhelming.
jungkookies chapter 31 . 5/2
Tears. So much tears in this chapter.
Beautiful plot twist! Just a note: wary not weary
Just a note: review canon and grammar
Sasuke seems in-character enough. Just a note: outgrew it not overgrown
Choose one or the other: when while working
Analyzing situations not situation
Setting off any not setting any
Might’ve been put not might’ve put
Sasuke in a not on
Seem like friends not seem friends
Big step not bid
Honestly, I don’t understand fighting at all so I usually skim over those scenes... the boys’ interactions are well thought out in the reasoning behind their attitudes.
Just a note: barrage of shuriken not barricade
Keep plurals consistent. Ie. Kunai or kunais
An explosive not and
Her’s away not her
In front of her closet not closed
Criminals had acted in not criminal and on
Thrown herself not grown