Reviews for Reversing Time
Kadzuki Kurokami chapter 1 . 11/14
well it's a mug...
Jbobbillybob chapter 44 . 11/5
Omg i was reading your story last year on and been waiting every week since March for updates because it is such good story and i kept wondering what was going to happen next. I almost gave up hope and that you wouldnt update anymore. Then recently, i decided to search your story on google to see if it was posted elsewhere. You wouldnt believe how happy i was seeing 44 chapters, like omg theres more to the story! I read it all in 2 nights. I even had a dream about sasusaku based on your story. I truly love the story twist, turns and development in your story. I love sasuke's and sakura's relationship, they have so much trust and love for each other that it breaks my heart that she has that seal. I really hope you update soon. I want to know if sasuke is going to find out about the seal, itachi, and time traveling.
Derp chapter 27 . 11/2
I love Kakashi and Sakura’s relationship!
Daledesu chapter 44 . 11/2
Sakura really needs to do more. Ever since she came back in time, she had:
Befriended Naruto (which doesn't matter because it would have happened anyways)
Bounded with Sasuke (her biggest accomplishment)
Told the truth to Kakashi (which only helped to maintain her own sanity)
Told the truth to Itachi (resulted in Itachi taking down Akatsuki members... so Asuma is safe)
Tried to learn about some village politics (I really think if she had confided in Sasuke from the beginning the process would have been much much much more faster)

And look at what Kabuto had accomplished:
Called back Tsunade (so that Orochimaru was killed, therefore even if Sasuke got the curse mark he wouldn't have left)
Killed Tsunade (so Danzo became Godaime, and all those shit happened after that)
Became the head of hospital, got his own legal human experiment lab
Killed Sakura's dad, placed a seal on her, and controlled her actions to a certain degree

Honestly, Sakura honey, you have to hurry the hell up! And once again the best thing you could do now I can think of is to TELL YOUR BOYFRIEND EVERYTHING! Let Itachi talk to him in a Tsukuyomi - or Shisui's doujutsu would work as well. Let him TEAMWORK with his big bro from both inside and outside of the village, they are both born to be spies! Honestly I can't fucking understand why EVERYONE want to leave Sasuke out of the going-against-Danzo business. He could easily become their best resource of intels of Danzo! Why wouldn't you want a spy as CLOSE as the target as possible! I'm so frustrated that no one TRUSTS him! THIS Sasuke really really doesn't deserves this
Daledesu chapter 44 . 11/2
This story is so good! I binge read all those chapters so far in one night, and I couldn't stop!
I do hope that Sakura come clean to Sasuke asap. Honestly people are all underestimating him. In the canon timeline he knew he was to become Orochimaru's new vessel all along and made up a plan to defect and kill him, under Orochimaru's scrutiny. I think he can handle hiding secrets from Danzo as well. And about him acting ruthlessly about the truth of massacre: Itachi could have put him under Tsukuyomi to talk to him, that gives him 3 days to listen to his big bro's lecture, get a beating, and cool down. As long as Itachi doesn't DIE IN HIS OWN HANDS his mind wouldn't be fucked up so much. Please, when Sasuke learn about the truth, DON'T let him forgive Itachi, Sakura and Kakashi immediately and be all grateful of their LOVE. They really could have handled it better instead of not trusting him with the truth he deserves. Remember how angry Sakura was when she found out about the human trafficking; this is a hundred times worse!
daledesu chapter 34 . 11/2
I still think that Sakura and Itachi have to tell Sasuke the truth. Has it never occurred to them that the other Sasuke only turned that way because he learned about the truth TOO LATE instead of too early? Also, I think Sakura is mixing every thing together: she could very well tell Sasuke about the children experiments and leaving out the part about time travel! With Sasuke's knowledge about the politics and everything they might be able to figure something out together
Derp chapter 14 . 11/1
Love this fic so far! Can’t wait to read moreee!
Neo the Dual Keyblade Wielder chapter 18 . 10/30
DAMN IT! Not Tsu-chan noooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Sakura this is not ime for you to be thinking about romance! Get your head off of cloud 9 and focus on the real matter at hand! I honestly feel this version of Sakura is not suited for this line of work. She let's feelings cloud her mind and can't restrain her emotions. It would be better really if she wasn't a shinobi. From what I've seen so far she hasn't done shit to make the future brighter for everyone because she's too much of a coward. She only cares about Sasuke. I absolutely loathe ber!
Nooooo! Just when I thought I could find a Sakura time travel fic that wasn't SasuSaku! Why do you do this 2 me?!
SasuSakuLover203 chapter 8 . 9/17
you do know that KIA means Killed In Action, right?
Indigo2004 chapter 15 . 8/23
Is gaara a part of this?
Indigo2004 chapter 1 . 8/23
Lol sasuke being a secret pervert- a fucked up team indeed lol
vampireprincess141 chapter 44 . 8/22
I just read your fanfiction it's an amazing story,danzo and kabuto's character perfectly match, i really like the plot as well, I hope sakura kicks there ass!
teddyBearcookies chapter 44 . 8/19
I honestly don't even know where to start. You had me hooked with the first chapter and each chapter just seemed to get better and better. Your story has been amazing so far (and I know that it will continue to be). I love how complicated Sakura's situation is because it's so creative and it just blows my mind. I'm beyond obsessed with your story, I cannot stop thinking about it and about what's going to happen next. I love how you have developed all the characters—especially Sasuke. I also feel so bad for Sakura because of the heavy burden she has and nothing really seems to be going right ever since Tsunade died. But I can't wait for her to stand against all the odds and for her to finally be happy with Sasuke. Aahhh, anyways, great story and I can't wait for you to update soon so I can get the closwr I need from this emotional roller coaster you have pit me through 3 3