Reviews for From Azaleas to Zinnias
Sabastu chapter 26 . 1/12
Not the gray but the red. He missed her every moment of every day)) Oh my... I think my heart is not ready for this...

((Even though his hands shook and his arms ached he tended the planters himself.)) JESUS CHRIST... THERE COMES MY TEARS...

(( the oddity of the red blooms. There were other colors, yes, but)) There's no other color for him. QwQ

((Jellal never wondered. She'd always been red. And they were his favorite.)) MY... I'M CRYING! ;A;

A perfect 'A-to-the-Z-flower-related-fic' Totally love it! You're so gifted. Thanks for this marvelous Jerza.

As always, sorry about review spam and english errors/horrors. xD

Thank you for writing!
Sabastu chapter 25 . 1/12
Oww! Their first meet!

((and when she smiled back his world shifted a little to the right.)) Love at firts smile? xDD Idk but melts my heart. *w*

(("You've got pretty hair.")) And the fetish began. xDD *HEARTS*
Sabastu chapter 24 . 1/12
((Erza had tucked the bookmark between the pages of the astrology book he'd been gifted years before)) So cute! x3333

((~Flowers shall grow, and I am in them. And that is eternity.)) Reminds me what she says about where she wants to be buried. QwQ
Sabastu chapter 23 . 1/12
"You never know with all that red
hair,"/ he probably landed her doctor husband the same way, too.")) I knew Sora's mother was a pain in the ass.

(("Maybe I'm the real victim here." )) HAHAHA! xDD Not an enchant, is because of your fetish, Jellal. xD

(( She says they're positively enchanting. ")) NICE. xDD
Sabastu chapter 22 . 1/12
(("This is the same aunt who knitted you that terrible yellow sweater)) That horrendeous sweater! What an awful person. Dx

(("Just because you made it appealing doesn't mean it was a pretty sweater.")) What a skillful man with words. xDD

(( "The daughter of a respected medical professional, and the son of a farmer... the scandal! ")) Now I hate her... Reminds someone I know.

(("I've been seduced
by my betters.")) See? So skillful. xD

((her face will burn with a delightful shade of red.")) Let her drop dead. E,E

(("I think you have a fetish," )) Me too, and I am okey with that. xD
Sabastu chapter 21 . 1/12
"I think we both know Jellal is a stubborn boy. If anyone could've stopped him, it might have been you.")) TRUE STORY!

((He had the nerve to smile at her.)) The drugs Erza, the drugs. xD

(("You're hair is so red.")) Told ya. xD

((She crawled over him and to the side with no casts or sprains. )) OH MY FLUFF!
Sabastu chapter 20 . 1/12
Jealously Jellal! xD

((Jellal watched with a betrayed )) xDD A donkey wants what a donkey wants, Jellal. xDD

((He supposed he shouldn't be jealous. Erza was his favorite too,)) Maybe that's why. Daisy takes Erza's atention from you. xD
Sabastu chapter 19 . 1/12
and the mauve petals resembled her lips after his kisses)) My my! He truly loves her... and I love that! \*w*/
Sabastu chapter 18 . 1/12
I doesn't matter who you are, (at least if your not a psycho or something like that) the illness or death of a love one is always difficult to handle.

(("Why do I feel like I understand my mother only now that she's gone?")) Sadly it happens a lot...
Sabastu chapter 17 . 1/12
((and did the thing he was best at – he twisted her hair into a braid)) My heart is so fluffy right now! x333

(("This fruit is associated with fertility /"Should – should we be eating these then?)) Hahaha! Oh, c'mon Jellal! xD Such an adorable dorky.
Sabastu chapter 16 . 1/12
"This is where I want to be buried,")) DDx

((He never wanted to think of Erza as anything but vibrant and alive.)) ME TOO! QwQ Still a lovely chap.
Sabastu chapter 15 . 1/12
Oh my... some jealousy I see... 7w7)r

((The thought of turning sixteen in a month and having such a weight on her heart)) Oh, lovely youth. xD

((Her mother is an incredible bully.)) I don't know why but Sora's mother doesn't like me. xD

((brushed his lips against the now burning apple of her cheek.)) ASDASDASDASD

THEY KISS FOR REAL THIS TIME! ASDASDASD.
Sabastu chapter 14 . 1/12
hands had been hidden in soft gloves )) So cute! xDD

(("I'm not a baby who can't control himself.")) Of course no, my darling. xD

((For the first time in his thirteen years he thought maybe he understood cruelty.)) GOSH! x333

Those two are SO FUCKXNG TENDER! I CAN'T HELPED! I LOVE THEM!
Sabastu chapter 13 . 1/12
(("Mother would've hated this.")) QwQ She loved bright colors.

((It was the first clear thing she'd said all day. He had to fix it.)) I adore him...

((Jellal wrapped his arms around her shoulders and kissed her wet hair.)) QuQ My heart...

((A cluster of bright red and yellow marigolds stood out amongst all the white. )) What a man! QwQ

I love this. Full of sentiments.
Sabastu chapter 12 . 1/12
The ceremony had been like a dream)) I didn't receive an invitation. QwQ It's Howards all over again... Why I didn't receive Howards letter!?

:OKNO:

Sorry about that drama.

Lady Scarlet is dead. :c I liked her.