Reviews for Kill, Save, Liberate!
samuelcaldeira76gmail.com chapter 6 . 3/31
Is this dead
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 7/4/2020
Oh lord, I’d love to see Lava Dog butt heads with Esdeath, and maybe he’s end up killing her, but she’s maim him good.
SwordOfTheGods chapter 6 . 3/14/2017
Following for now. Will Favorite once I see where this goes and it gets a little longer. I hope it's good. Keep writing!
King of fans chapter 4 . 2/17/2017
So the side are now settled.
Kenpachi Zoro chapter 6 . 2/2/2017
I want to ser smoker and the others interact with esdeath.
Resisting the Borg chapter 6 . 12/26/2016
YOU CAME BAAAAACK!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 12/26/2016
So, they've gotta fight through what I would call a 'Titan Storm' and then deal with a freaking literal Hydra? Wow, somebody must've just royally pissed off nature to make that happen. Coby and Helmeppo looking good though:-)
christian.a.lebron1 chapter 5 . 7/4/2016
Awesome story bro the speach was top notch
Gammaman chapter 5 . 6/22/2016
I HATE that I'm gonna die before a new chapter comes out this year. My future is uncertain, and I don't have much time left before I get kicked out of the house. I just hope that I'll be able to make it on my own and live to see this fic updated with a new chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/10/2016
Waiting for a good fic to update is one of the most painfull thing ever. Especially the fic is slow
Resisting the Borg chapter 5 . 4/14/2016
Not bad. I only just came across this, and I'm incredibly interested. I like your perspectives on the Marines and Revolutionaries-I hope that it continues once they get into the Empire. I enjoy Akame Ga Kill, but I'm a little disappointed that the 'necessary evil' angle disappeared in favor of a more conventional fighting series.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 4/12/2016
And the tensions build as the approach closes in:)
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 3/26/2016
I simply cannot wait to have each faction meet their counterparts! It'll be GLORIOUS!
Kolomte'49 chapter 3 . 3/19/2016
I'm sorry, I'm afraid I'm going to need another chapter to get a better idea about the direction of your story.
At the moment, and what you have raised in this chapter. The story takes place before the return of Luffy and his friends.
Which is a bit disappointing as it means that Sabo does not get his powers yet. But still we see that the story will be interesting, as everything points to a misunderstanding between the revolutionary army and Akame Dragon.
Esperó el próximo capítulo, gracias.
Pagemaster96 chapter 3 . 3/18/2016
A bit dull for my tastes, but well written and necessary for plot progression. Well done, keep up the good work!

Sincerely, Pagemaster