Reviews for A Tale Of Two Brothers
Himalie chapter 38 . 10/17
I found your story a few days ago in the evening and couldn't stop reading it until it was 6 o'clock in the morning. I just love your story, cause it's so emotional, dramatic and gripping. So thank you for writing this story! I hope there will be new chapters soon because I need to know how it's going on :D More one-shots would also be great!
Olivia chapter 38 . 10/13
You are an amazing writer! I love this story so much! Update soon!
Itstheurgetofall chapter 38 . 10/13
I loved this chapter! Poor Reggie, I’m nervous about him going back to school!
I love this story so much! Great job on writing in, I can’t wait until the next update!
Blue Raging Fire111 chapter 38 . 10/8
I bet he could do a home study but still sit his OWLS. but yeah still here... still reading. you should update soon though
I liked this a lot. Can't wait to see how things might proceed. If I was in Sirius shoes I'd never let him back to Slytherin. I mean even Hogwarts in general sounds risky, how can Sirius keep an eye on him an ensuring he is safe all the time? Anyways, I look forward to see where this will lead. You are doing wonderfully with the characters and their evolution! Please update soon!
RainCityWriter chapter 38 . 10/4
I like how the parents interfered and helped guide Sirius here, that was really good. I found myself feeling profoundly sad reading this thinking that if it sticks to canon that Regulus is going to die very young.
FTA92 chapter 38 . 10/4
What a conundrum! I can see where Sirius is coming from. In Slytherin Reg would be lonely and harrased, this being Sirius last year, he would not be able to care for Reg anymore, not as closely, as he would be out of Hogwarts.
Reg would be trapped though. Friendless and secluded if home schooled. His friends, the ones he has known for years, would no longer speak with him and his only company would be his brother and his brother’s friends.
Maybe they can manage to have him Floo home everyday after class?
Sarah chapter 38 . 10/3
I got so excited when I saw the update! I was planning on going to sleep early but I couldn’t wait till the morning to read this lol. Totally worth it though. I always feel bad for Reg and I’m often on his side instead of Sirius’ but I like them both. I hope Reg can return to Hogwarts and his Slytherin mates won’t be too hard on him. Greetings from Argentina!
Lea1985 chapter 38 . 10/3
Great chapter ! Why the others members of thé Black familly doesn't appears, like Arturus Black (Sirius and Regulus grandfather)? He should be intersted by their lire...
Kam chapter 38 . 10/3
It’ sad that Regulus doesn’t get what Sirius is trying to protect him from. Sirius is right. He no longer has any friends in Slytherin and they will target him to hurt him. If Sirius has to take him out of school then that is what needs to happen. I had a friend in school who got bullied so badly that she had to be pulled out. We missed her but we understood, however she was so mad at her parents for doing that. She felt it would make her seem like a coward. I remember her telling me months later that it was the best thing that ever happened to her. She finally felt free and at peace. She apologized to her parents and thanked them for what they did. I feel like as a parent Sirius has to do what is best for Regulus and going back to Hogwarts is not it. Dumbledore is not gonna protect him and Sirius can’t be everywhere all of the time. The question is would he rather have a brother who is alive and resents him a liter for taking him out of school or have a brother who ends up hurt or worse?! Also what about all the strain and worry that Sirius is having to deal with. Regulus being back at zhogwarts would make it worst. Maybe Sirius needs to leave as well. Sorry for the long review. Once I got going, I couldn’t stop until I got all of my thoughts out. Excited for the next chapter.
I know that dumbledore didn't feature too much in this, but I still want to say this. "Screw you dumbledore"
my poor boys
wandamarie chapter 37 . 10/2
getting good thanks
wandamarie chapter 38 . 10/2
love the chapter and story so far