Reviews for A Tale Of Two Brothers
Please continue! I love it!
Please make a story about Sirius raising Harry, it would be AMAZING!
When I saw the outline for this story, I had to say I was sceptical. I honestly thought I’d hate a brother punishing brother story, but the way you write is truly amazing and it fits perfectly. I’d love if Mr Potter could perhaps punish Reg at some point, I feel it would be fitting to the story. I found this story yesterday and I binge read it! Please update soon!
I really like when capture are long. I was so happy when i saw it. Please update soon.
MakeYourBodyaCanvas chapter 37 . 7/16
I believe this is the best chapter to date. The character development between the two of them was just perfect, and I truly can't wait for more! And no joke, my mother literally started cutting onions as I began reading.
Blue Raging Fire111 chapter 37 . 7/15
so reggie started thinking of the potters as home? finally no secrets
choclatbandit chapter 37 . 7/15
Awe finally a reconciliation between the brothers. Lovely chapter
itstheurgetofall chapter 37 . 7/15
I loved this! So glad that the brothers finally got everything off their chests and I hope they stay honest from now on :)
Anonymous Reader chapter 37 . 7/12
Yes! I’ve been waiting for this chapter for so long! Good job! I’m so happy that Reggie and Siri are able to move on and start afresh!

I can’t wait for the next chapter! Keep writing it’s brilliant!
Yes, yes, yes, YES! I love this chapter! I loved that they talked, really truly talked, allowing their true feelings and deeds come to the surface without argument or judgement. So much love and healing, it's beautiful and I love it! Can't wait to see what will happen next. Excellent chapter!
samaran chapter 37 . 7/11
This was truly beautiful. Like, truly moving and very beautiful. Thank you for writing this.
Fantastic
Ariana chapter 37 . 7/11
Thansk for the chapter - it was really great. I loved reading from Regulus’s POV after several chapters from Sirius’s. I’m glad Regulus told Sirius the truth.
FTA92 chapter 37 . 7/11
Oooh my heart! I am so happy it is all out. Even I felt the weight getting out of Regulus’s shoulders. I can’t wait to see how they will manage this going back to school and having Reg back in Slytherin.
Lea1985 chapter 37 . 7/10
Great chapter ! I like it... What about Regulus in Slytherin ?