Reviews for Time for a Change
Stunning Sunset chapter 7 . 6/21
Awww, Imogen is so awesome!
RemisGrl chapter 1 . 6/15
It took me a long time to read this story because of the description. I didn’t want to read too much angst and it sounded like it. Well let me tell you, the description does this story no justice. For anyone reading the reviews before the story...like I should have done lol... give it a go, just like all of Corvusdraconis’ stories, it will not disappoint.

Thank you for your lovely, crazy imagination! I love all your creature fics, you’ve made me addicted, and only you can scratch that itch. Looking forward to reading more.
robituputup chapter 7 . 6/13
Another beautiful and clever and well written story! Thank you for the amazing reading piece! (Minus the spiders ;) )
Hollowg1rl chapter 7 . 6/7
My gods and goddesses this was gorgeous! Oh I adored everything about this, and gods, I fell in love with it all over again!
General Mac chapter 7 . 6/6
Wicked ending thanks love it more fics when you get the chance pretty please
thepotionsguild chapter 7 . 5/28
This was amazing! I loved every second of it! Your stories are so unique and I can’t wait to read more!
mom2divas chapter 7 . 5/23
I love how you give them such happy lives!
Montara chapter 7 . 5/21
Loved it! Thank you! :)
Montara chapter 6 . 5/21
"Hermione looked out over Black Lake and smiled. For the first time, it actually felt like home." :)
mom2divas chapter 1 . 5/20
Oh you made me cry! But it ended on a happier note.
Montara chapter 5 . 5/20
Too bad they couldn't save the ones that had blood on the dark mark. At least they were able to save the rest. I like how now the houses are united :)
Montara chapter 4 . 5/20
It was sad to see what this mutation did to all those people, even those who were in Azkaban. They are lucky they have Hermione in this time.

Lily kissed Severus...but I think she didn't mean it that way...hopefully. Severus wiped it off...
LovingPillow chapter 7 . 5/20
Mrrrpffh love!
Montara chapter 3 . 5/20
Please, take this as constructive criticism, but from what I've read on pottermore. wikia, Isobel Ross, who lived in the same village as the McGonagalls, was Minerva's mother, and she was the magical one in the family, not her father, meaning the McGonagalls were not magicals...so the ring Hermione has from Minerva should have been from the Ross family.

But one could always invoke the artistic license to change canon :)

I'm so glad the bad things that happened in the school are not tolerated anymore and Dumbledore has to obey this!

Hermione and Fawkes! :)
Montara chapter 2 . 5/20
Wow, I didn't realize that Severus really tried to kill Hermione...I really thought this was his own doing. Magic took pity on them, then.

Peter...brrr :