Reviews for Not this time, Fate
Prolbo chapter 27 . 23h
Ch25
A Juane is that stupid (ater those 80 years) or you just moking on him?
Prolbo chapter 23 . 7/17
Ch23
Oh... completely not catching any attension.
Prolbo chapter 22 . 7/17
Ch22
I think its no wise at first make warning to your foe (to prevert family harm) and then go and blow up his (foe) busyness.
Awesome chapter 51 . 7/16
This was an incredible read, and I'm glad I stuck through with it. Props to you, this was amazing.
Prolbo chapter 14 . 7/15
Ch14 yes CF is right. It's going boring when chapters with argumentation is too long.
Prolbo chapter 5 . 7/13
Ch5.
And Im also have a mind aboy something other. Something about more mess around and funny moment, but even now I can see were it leads from now. The deal. The deal for sake of Yang and Jaune go Bekon or get kik ass. Sob... Hope story still will be funny.
Shaman King chapter 51 . 7/12
Great ending to a monumental story. Glad I read all that. Still not as good as stress relief but still really goddamn amazing.
TetronFirestorm chapter 51 . 7/11
One of the best stories I have ever read
keiichi92 chapter 51 . 7/11
finding out about Jaune's shield and assuming he was holding back in their spar back with Goodwitch that would be hilarious.
keiichi92 chapter 51 . 7/11
please let there be a omake about Pyrrha
Jayui chapter 51 . 7/11
The entire storyline is fire! Your dedication, the story's pacing and the love put into this story has made it truly unique. I'm happy to have been able to read it and continue reading many other of your unique works.
Shaman King chapter 41 . 7/11
Heh. Hella ironic that this is the only way for Jaune x Weiss to be feasible.
Dejavu! I've been to this place before.
ShamanKing chapter 30 . 7/9
Gawds the Ruby x Jaune connection is so damn timeless.
ShamanKing chapter 27 . 7/9
In this chapter with all the teachers talking about Jaune I can't help but think of and compare him to Whitebeard or Gold Roger. These guys would go to war with an attack entire countries just for talking shit about his friends.
8,912 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »