Reviews for Not this time, Fate
Incredible story. Loved the ending. You are by far my favorite writer.
venyr4686 chapter 1 . 13h
Just want to share this to anyone reading the reviews. There is a fic of this fic named After Fate.
Alex Mcpherson chapter 23 . 5/5
just occured to me.
at the end there..
"Dont' wake him up!"... an eclamation mark? ha that usually means a shout, so it's... kinda like in Harry Potter Goblet of Fire.

The Book: "Did you put your name in the Goblet of Fire" asked Dumbledore, calmly.

The Film: "DID YOU PUTYOUR NAMEIN THEGOBLET OFFIRE!?" shouted dumbledore.
iChaos chapter 3 . 5/4
I don't get it. Why wouldn't Juane have unlocked his aura immediately. What happens if he does before Beacon without his semblance being active?
iChaos chapter 2 . 5/4
Ok. So Jaune's semblance is kind of similar to Ozpin's curse? I gotta say, based on what he's already been through, that is pretty hardcore. On the other hand, he certainly hasn't been very successful thus far either. If he hasn't even made it past Haven yet, that means that he has never met Jinn and has no idea who Salem and Ozpin really are at all. Just the thought of far he still needs to go is daunting, to say the least.

On that note, it was great to see Nora and Ren at this point. However, if he is so close to the rest of team rwby and jnpr, I am curious why there has been no mention of Blake.
iChaos chapter 1 . 5/4
This looks to be a well written story, and it has an enormous word count. Check and check. I'm interested to see where you are going with it.
dudepotatos chapter 6 . 5/4
Pretty sure those two bastard gods have something to do with this
So much sequel potential. One can only hope that one day a sequel will come.
Kazou chapter 51 . 4/24
The ending was great! Made me feel sad.
TheGatorWrite chapter 51 . 4/24
I just want to say. What a fucking amazing story. I loved the entire thing. Thanks for writing this. It was a roller coaster of a story. Loved the ending too.
Brittany Rose1 chapter 51 . 4/19
Aww that scene with W was perfect, and I loved how she told off the reporter who brought up Jauque. I’m not sure if this is the end of the story. If so it’s truly been amazing. If you do continue however I want you to know we’ll keep reading. All of your RWBY stories are top quality, incredibly creative and clever. Thanks for doing such an amazing job and I hope to read more from you soon.
grandmasterfred chapter 51 . 4/17
Easily my favorite story on this website.
Brittany Rose1 chapter 1 . 4/15
Great story as always. Just a thought, but by any chance is Jaune’s sister the same Amber that became the spring maiden. Obviously not in canon, but maybe in this story? Except Jaune never knew.
xFritz chapter 2 . 4/13
Pensándolo tienes un gran agujero, ya que te contradices al decir que con cada muerte fue ganando más tiempo, la ultima le gano un poco mas de 2 años, por lo que no ve a su familia y todo lo relacionado a ella, hace aprox unos 4-5 años, por lo que es excesivamente exagerada la nostalgia del personaje, para no recordar el nombre de las hermanas, o como se ve el pueblo...
Aunque supuestamente despues de cada muerte solo veia a su familia 1 dia, por lo que puede ser, pero ugual parece excesiva la nostalgia.
Whitterman chapter 51 . 4/8
I’ve read through this three separate times, with the first being in 2018. This is the only fic to have gotten that and likely will be the only one to. Brilliant pacing, excellent story, and wonderful characters make for an excellent read and reread. Truly hope you do some kind of after fic on this eventually, even though none of your others have gotten that treatment yet. Cheers for the good story now and forever!
9,648 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »