Reviews for Powerful
Apples26 chapter 8 . 11/15
Can’t wait for the next chapter
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 8 . 11/14
Excellent job! So sweet how Regina and Robin are kissing in the dark! Will Cora or Rumple really hurt Robin? I wouldn’t put it past them. Will the Dark Curse still get cast? Will Regina still try to kill Snow?
dee-thequeenbee chapter 8 . 11/14
I loved this! I can't wait for him to learn she has magic. It was heartbreaking, that ending, but i understand her point.. Beautifully written!
celticank chapter 8 . 11/13
Update soon this is good.
joyndoug97 chapter 8 . 11/13
Oh Regina - I wish she would trust Robin a bit more, but I guess she has only known him a few weeks. I don’t think she’ll be able to stay away from him the whole honeymoon. I loved this chapter.
jasouatfan chapter 8 . 11/13
I am so glad that that vile man is dead. Regina is still letting Rumple control her but I think she’s underestimating Robin. I suspect he’ll still like her even with her magic. I hope she talks to him and doesn’t shut him out. So excited you updated and can’t wait to see what’s next
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 7 . 8/17
Oh so sweet! I love the fact that Robin’s willing to wait until she’s ready. I think that makes him seem kind of sexy. Will Regina ever get on the People’s good site? Will Rumplestiltskin ever stop bothering her? Will she confide in Robin about Daniel’s death? Will Regina still become the Evil Queen and try to kill Snow White? I’d love to read more of this! Please update this or write a sequel!
jasouatfan chapter 7 . 5/5
Robin is so considerate and caring. A stark contrast to Leo.
Soy tuya chapter 7 . 2/16
Es tan hermoso ...
Estoy esperando para ver que pasara
Pearlphin chapter 7 . 1/10/2019
I like where you’re going with this story
imalive222 chapter 7 . 11/29/2018
updateeee
celticank chapter 7 . 11/4/2018
Great chapter please continue.
LaNaniuska chapter 7 . 10/20/2018
I just found this story and I had to sit and read all 7 chapters of it. It's perfect what you got here and I can't wait for more.
First of all, your characters seem on point. Love how Regina is battling the darkness that wants to consume her and I love even more how Robin seems to keep her grounded. Even your writing of Snow feels perfect!
Already in love with it.
BerrieFruit chapter 7 . 10/20/2018
This was a great chapter! I’ve been waiting so long for this. The way Robin is with Regina is just so tender. I love how their relationship is beginning to grow. I can’t wait for the next update!
joyndoug97 chapter 7 . 10/16/2018
I love how protective of Regina Robin was and his respect of her is lovely.