Reviews for Powerful
joyndoug97 chapter 7 . 10/16/2018
I love how protective of Regina Robin was and his respect of her is lovely.
flower80 chapter 7 . 10/16/2018
Loved their wedding. It was perfect! Robin not wanting to consummate the marriage before Regina was ready was just too sweet. I look forward to seeing how their relationship builds.
mercersburgrachel chapter 7 . 10/16/2018
I think Robin just gained her trust! (or significantly improved her ability to trust him). Good move on his part.

Curious to see how the public will adjust to their marriage, if they insist he lock her away or not. Rumple might not be their only obstacle...

Good quality of work!
kimberwc chapter 7 . 10/16/2018
I LOVE this story. Awesome chapter! Robin is a dream!
baratta.jennifer chapter 7 . 10/16/2018
Best chapter yet
danielle.savoie chapter 7 . 10/16/2018
Amazing! I can’t wait to see how Robin acts as king and how their relationship progresses!
itsmebadetski chapter 7 . 10/16/2018
please update loving this story!
Alwaysheretome chapter 6 . 8/25/2018
I love this story! I would never say no to even more of it in longer chapters!
BerrieFruit chapter 6 . 8/7/2018
Great episode! I can’t wait to read the next chapter!
Regal-Hood chapter 6 . 8/7/2018
Longer chapters please! Love that they are not bandits running away from a king but that also floats my boat! Thanks for updatingExcited for the honeymoon!
ygmurrince chapter 6 . 8/4/2018
i think you should do more longer chapter. Your story is quite beautiful and i love reading please update soon i cant wait lol
castleobserver chapter 6 . 8/3/2018
I'm enjoying the structure of the story very much. I would not mind longer chapters at all. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter from you and seeing what happens.
flower80 chapter 6 . 8/3/2018
I'm glad to see this updated! I love this. It's interesting to see Regina having to choose between the darkness of magic and the escape it could provide and this new budding relationship with Robin. I can't wait to see them finding out more about each other.

I like that you give both their perspectives but it can be in any order. And I would never complain about longer chapters!
celticank chapter 6 . 8/3/2018
Great chapter, I really hate Rumple cause his crimes has been whitewashed in the show and he never paid for any crimes he did, I am not surprised he would do this to Regina and poor Regina in any universe people would hate her no matter what. Update soon.
iheartluna chapter 6 . 8/3/2018