Reviews for Powerful
zeezee magee chapter 6 . 8/2/2018
More of this would be wonderful. Thank you for always giving me a pleasant surprise when you update.
joyndoug97 chapter 6 . 8/2/2018
Rumple - how did I know he had something to do with that situation on their travels?! Robin is so sweet - just what Regina needs!

I love getting both perspective - and whatever is easiest for you for chapter length.
kristiicast chapter 6 . 8/2/2018
So good! I hope you continue this story. Love how they are getting to know each other.
baratta.jennifer chapter 6 . 8/2/2018
Great story and chapters. One chapter Robin hood and Regina another chapter
kimberwc chapter 6 . 8/2/2018
I knew it! I hope Rumple is made to answer for all he's done by the end of this fic. Can't wait for Robin to find out about her magic. I know he'll rise to the occasion.
mercersburgrachel chapter 6 . 8/2/2018
My favorite part of this chapter was the revelation that Rumple was behind the riot. Such a nice twist!

In my opinion, I wouldn't mind longer chapters or switching perspectives, keeps it interesting.
wickedshenanigans chapter 5 . 1/27/2018
This is such a great story, and that was such a frightening scene! It was terrible the way that Robin's well-meaning gesture was the unintentional spark to dry grass. I look forward to seeing how things develop!
her-majesty-wears-jeans chapter 5 . 11/13/2017
I just found this, and I love this so much! Robin is sweet but what really struck a chord with me is the way you portray Regina; kind, broken, teetering perfectly on the edge of darkness. Also her interactions with Snow are so good, and the plot is interesting. Can't wait for the update!
Senseless Verses chapter 5 . 10/23/2017
OMG!
So I confess I re-read this fic again because I have forgotten some details, this is just so good! I love how you're developing their relationship and also the interactions between Robin and Snow. This chapter was so intense, I can't wait to find put how this is going to affect them, and what Rumple has to do with all of this.
Such a great fic, thank you so much!
BerrieFruit chapter 5 . 10/22/2017
This was great! I loved how they started trusting each other little by little and how their relationship is developing! And i loved the fact the story’s name is from that song, i looovve that song. Great choice! I’m really glad i found this story, your fiction is great! Can’t wait for next!
unremembered-sunsets chapter 5 . 10/20/2017
Wow, great story idea. I'm really intrigued to read more. I love your characters, they are so young. I hope they can support each other and will learn to trust each other soon. I can’t wait to read more.
flower80 chapter 5 . 10/20/2017
I love this story! Can't wait to read more!
kimberwc chapter 5 . 10/19/2017
Oh... I can't wait for the next chapter!
kimberwc chapter 4 . 10/19/2017
I'm really loving the story so far!
regalhaven chapter 5 . 10/15/2017
HOLY GOODNESS! This is such a great fic! The idea of Robin being a new King is amazing! Please update soon~ Loving to read more of this story.
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »