Reviews for Powerful
miladylen chapter 5 . 10/15/2017
WHAT THE HELL I'M SO SAD?! POOR REGINA, UGH WHAT IS WRONG WITH THOSE PEOPLE! I'M SO GLAD SHE HAS A FRIEND IN ROBIN (AND SNOW) BECAUSE GOD DAMMIT THINGS AREN'T GOING GREAT FOR HER! I FEEL LIKE ROBIN NEEDS TO TAKE MORE OF A STAND WHEN IT COMES TO HIS FUTURE BRIDE. JUST ME? REGINA HAS BEEN HURT SO MUCH AND SUCH A HARD TIME TRUSTING PEOPLE THAT HE NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING BIG TO PROVE TO HER THAT HE WILL STAND BY HER. (sorry about the caps, i'm just too full of emotions)
miladylen chapter 4 . 10/15/2017
They already like spending time together and now they might actually get to go on the honeymoon? STOP THIS, I'M TOO EXCITED! Regina needs to tell Robin what's going on because he would be so supportive and pledge to help her with whatever she needs omggg i am so here for them teaming up against Rumple!
Element Siren chapter 5 . 10/15/2017
Poor Regina, I can't imagine how it must feel to be hated like that for something you didn't even do. I love how Robin was trying to give her some support. Can't wait to see the next chapter
FannyK chapter 5 . 10/15/2017
I love this fic! Poor Regina getting all the blame! I love how Robin is so protective of her :)
joyndoug97 chapter 5 . 10/14/2017
Oh my gosh - poor Regina , Robin and Snow! That was quite the ordeal. Looking forward to the wedding!
Reginasthxif chapter 5 . 10/14/2017
I really love this story and o can’t wait for the wedding!
mercersburgrachel chapter 5 . 10/14/2017
you're back! I'm so happy! I thought this was fresh and different from other fics- somehow this feels more real world? For example how quick the crowd switched to wanting to burn her. Can't wait for the wedding!
Element Siren chapter 4 . 10/11/2017
I really really really hope that you update because I really really like this! I love how Regina is fighting her attraction to Robin while he is at least trying to build a relationship.
ForeverOutlawQueen1 chapter 4 . 6/21/2017
this very good i hope you can continue this
tiCocoChanelle chapter 4 . 5/16/2017
This is amazing! Please go on
filmyfurry chapter 4 . 3/26/2017
I'm so glad that I found this wonderful story! I'm really enjoying it so far! I loved that Robin was immediately smitten with Regina while Regina was more apprehensive of Robin. The development of their relationship is fantastic so far. It's great to see them getting to know each other. I loved that we got to see glimpses of Regina's anger towards Snow. It'll be interesting to see how Robin's presence will affect her relationship with Snow. I'm excited to see where this story will go! Can't wait for the next chapter!
joyndoug97 chapter 4 . 2/13/2017
I really love this story and am looking forward to Robin and Regina getting to know each other and falling in love. Snow is cute too, clingy, but cute.
wishesonfallenstars chapter 4 . 2/9/2017
I loved this update!
celticank chapter 4 . 2/9/2017
Great chapter, honestly i think Rumple killed Leopold, but I could be wrong. I am wondering what he up to, and I love the interaction between Regina and Robin, please continue.
ajeang00 chapter 4 . 2/9/2017
OMG this is so good! I can't wait to read more! This story gives me life! Please update soon!
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »