Reviews for Star Gazer
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 1 . 1/21
I love this! Keep writing Clexa stories and One Shots! I have A TON of Clexa and Clexa Family One Shot Prompts I can give you! :) ;) - Munro McLaren
Email me back if you get the chance! :)

I hope you go check out my story! Even if it's not The 100 it's PLL and Emison but I find that many Clexa shippers are Emison shippers. Must be this early blonde and brunette ships! Haha! :)
SiamPrisa chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
This was amazingly well written!
Rachel chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Brilliant stuff as always :)) thank you for this lovely piece of clexa 3
CloneClubLove chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Thanks for sharing! This was very needed after 307!

I look forward to more chapters in Hedatu!
JuliaB chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
Nice prequel. It makes complete sense, both in your story line and for the show. I was wondering how Clarke had learned to ride a horse.
You have a very convincing way of describing the horse's behavior and reactions. Do you like to ride?
Danni244 chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
in England series 3 hasn't been aired yet so can I just say LEXA DIES WTF WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING LIKE KILL HER OFF
SlytherinWarriorSlayer chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
This was amazing. I really love your stories.
Having put 11k words in one chapter made it feel like I was endlessly scrolling my phone screen.
It gave me some comfort while reading it after 3x07
soulterror chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
wow such a great story. really loved it. i could easily see something like that happening

awesome job
Curious33 chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
Thank you for this prequel. I had a very strong feeling that the writers were going to kiill off Lexa but still it's really hard to believe that they actually killed her off. It feels like a part of me missing ... sigh.
I look forward to reading more of Hedatu and any other stories that you will give us.
jayenator2.0 chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
Thanks red! This is brilliant. I did wonder how Clarke suddenly knew how to ride and why she had a gun on her in TonDC when everyone else was ordered to leave their weapons. This is a great pick me up
SkyWanheda chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
Thanks this was a really nice story. You're right it was just bad seeing that episode I was surprised and sad . I Will miss lexa was a great charater
sailor8t chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
Lovely. A wonderful example of how the trust built between them. Thanks for sharing.