Reviews for Break My Silence
twi nana chapter 28 . 3/20
just finished reading to here, and . .

here is hoping that you are finding what you need in your RL, but looking forward to some day you finishing this story...very well written, and I love your twists on the cannon characters...hugs TN
Djejdjdjendkd chapter 28 . 1/12
I sure can’t wait for you to update. What an amazing story. I read it all in one day!
Please tell me at some point you will finish your story. This Edward is amazing. This is such a sweet story.
The kiss at the end was absolutely adorable! What a great date! I am really enjoying your story.
tifn79901 chapter 28 . 11/22/2017
Amazing story, can't wait for more...but I will- take care of you first! :)
tifn79901 chapter 10 . 11/17/2017
So in love with this.
tifn79901 chapter 6 . 11/16/2017
Love this story ️️️
Guest chapter 28 . 10/24/2017
Please don't give up on this story, its one of the best I've ever read on here! But of course you have to put yourself first, I really hope things are going well for you and that we hear more from you soon. :)
animemangaobsessed chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
I love the perfectly suited twilight references you throw in there. really brilliant!
Mayuri love cullens chapter 28 . 9/12/2017
Hope you complete this story ..
dvickd chapter 28 . 8/21/2017
Great story. I'll be here if you want to finish. Good character development.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/13/2017
Awesome story! I just love true teenager Bella and Edward. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the rest of the story. Thanks for sharing
Ashlie Christine chapter 28 . 7/16/2017
Love the story.! Till the nxt one!

Ashlie Christine
kezcullen chapter 12 . 3/18/2017
what is bella's problem to pass things to people? the rest makes some sense but that just seems pathetic with no back story to explain?
kezcullen chapter 2 . 3/18/2017
i am a teacher and i have had heads of school freak out at me over the fact that my desk was messy. the fact that i knew where everything was, was deemed irrelevant- as were learning happy students, supportive parents and excellent exam scores.
1,423 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »