Reviews for Break My Silence
animemangaobsessed chapter 1 . 9/20
I love the perfectly suited twilight references you throw in there. really brilliant!
Mayuri love cullens chapter 28 . 9/12
Hope you complete this story ..
dvickd chapter 28 . 8/21
Great story. I'll be here if you want to finish. Good character development.
Awesome story! I just love true teenager Bella and Edward. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the rest of the story. Thanks for sharing
Ashlie Christine chapter 28 . 7/16
Love the story.! Till the nxt one!

Ashlie Christine
kezcullen chapter 12 . 3/18
what is bella's problem to pass things to people? the rest makes some sense but that just seems pathetic with no back story to explain?
kezcullen chapter 2 . 3/18
i am a teacher and i have had heads of school freak out at me over the fact that my desk was messy. the fact that i knew where everything was, was deemed irrelevant- as were learning happy students, supportive parents and excellent exam scores.
artri chapter 28 . 2/20
RL is more important then anything else, write when you can and thank you for this wonderful story.
carina2026 chapter 28 . 1/11
I can't wait to see where it goes! And I'll be waiting when you get back :)
karen4honor chapter 28 . 1/4
You need to do what's best for you & your health, sweetie! Don't worry about us, we'll be waiting for you right here! Awesome chapter , by the way!
Nissa-Cullen chapter 28 . 1/2
Bella is going to play match maker for Rosalie and Emmett. That's good. I'm glad Edward was able to come by and settle Bella's fears about them breaking up but they need to quit worrying so much. That isn't healthy for them either.
movieandbookgirl chapter 28 . 1/2
Great update as always. I really like your story. Congratulations on your program, though I'm sorry that it's causing you so much stress. Please don't feel likeyou'releaving us hanging by taking care of real life responsibilities. We can be patient, and if not then good riddance to those readers. Thanks for not giving up on the story altogether and whenever your life has calmed down and you can pick it back up, I'll be happy to read new chapters. Happy new year and I wish you much success and happiness in 2017!
nix69 chapter 28 . 1/1
I am hoping he didn't do anything stupid at that party that will hurt Bella?
Jesstew chapter 28 . 12/24/2016
Nice chapter. I'd like to see some progress with Bella and Edward's relationship..
melissamary55 chapter 28 . 12/18/2016
love it and cant wait for Emmett and rose to be together and hopefully Rosaline is been sincere
1,415 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »