Reviews for Wolfish Possibilities
Anubis of The Highway Thieves chapter 36 . 10/25/2021
acedently posted my review to this in ch1
Anubis of The Highway Thieves chapter 1 . 10/25/2021
This would work well with another idea I had where Rafael works in the Supernatural branch of the FBI and even has a positive work relationship with a Werewolf agent or consultant.
Anubis of The Highway Thieves chapter 13 . 10/25/2021
It's actually rather neat that you have mundane animals being able to handle Supernaturals even if it's only the more inexperienced, though I wouldn't be surprised if the bear was also a Were and just helping him vent.
ZENAKU WOLF WARRIOR chapter 129 . 1/26/2021
has este facfiction en el que scott tiene el poder de thor pero has que scott sea el hijo de thor y que desde el principio sus habilidades de hombre lobo sean mayores a los que los lobos comunes incluso a los alfas y que tenga un harem que sea alison lydia malia kira etc
Silver-Infinite chapter 143 . 12/24/2020
Hey here’s a request if you haven’t done this yet. You should do a doppelgänger shot with Marie Jeanne and Allison because there’s not any content with those two together. On an happy holiday note Merry Christmas
Guest chapter 137 . 2/25/2020
The feelings about the Altered Life teaser... i hope it get out sooooon
WolfieJedi chapter 26 . 1/10/2020
The Feeeeelllllllllllssssss!
WolfieJedi chapter 24 . 1/10/2020
Lol best so far.
Guest chapter 97 . 10/28/2019
Which chapters contains Scott/cora.
marinamar4 chapter 137 . 10/9/2019
Hello! Sorry if this comment is very badly written but I am Spanish and I use Google
Don't pay attention to those who say they don't like it, they do it for annoying, but they wouldn't read it. Let's see, personally I like some more than others but that is usually because I understand better / I have not seen the crossover
If you are going to continue watching it, there is a Fandom Wiki of Teen Wolf that has summaries of the episodes (there are two, one with a full moon and the other a moon is missing a part)
By the way, could you do me a favor? I really like reincarnation stories and I would like to know how they would receive my ideas
One is Scott's little sister is the reincarnation of Talia Hale
Another reincarnation is a SuperAllison (cute, intelligent, rude, etc.) that is Marie-Jeanne Valet
And if you have any other ideas, you can always put babies (no matter what relationship it is, Chris-Melissa, Malia with coyote puppies when they find her, or Derek-Kate, and the good thing about the latter that you can do good or bad Kate )

Huy, I think I've been writing. But the fact is that I really like your ideas, and yes, it is easier to make one-shots than fulls fanfixs
chrisv002 chapter 105 . 4/12/2019
Are you going to make this a full story? It is a great idea.
ElvinaPotter chapter 132 . 1/25/2019
LycoX, why is this chapter so short? I have questions regarding this particular plot! Like... How was Scott the beast? was he born that way? was he bitten? was Peter responsible? Is that why Cora was married to him? was she his reparation?

I like the plot. It has potential. But really... so vague!
Looking forward for more...hehe... 'Tendencies'.
-Elvina P.
ML143 chapter 21 . 10/6/2018
I have a question about timelines and ages about this chapter. It's good, and cool, but I am confused. In the show, Derek was only 14/15 when he met, loved, and lost Paige. His family died a year later. And he was 22 the first 3 seasons of the show. Can you clarify for me?

On another note, I'm loving all of these ficlets so much!
alfriendo123 chapter 1 . 9/26/2018
please update
loh122 chapter 129 . 7/28/2018
Ignore the haters. I love your stories, and it's making me want to write again :) I