Reviews for Aquiver
untapdtreasure chapter 4 . 4/2/2016
This was everything and more. I will probably never read another story of this nature because no one can ever match the beauty that you create. This was gorgeous. I am sad that it's over.
untapdtreasure chapter 3 . 4/2/2016
I am dead. That is all. This last chapter is likely to send me straight to hell. And I love it.
untapdtreasure chapter 2 . 4/2/2016
God. I can hear that last line in my head. It's making me crazy. This is so hot. Should this be making me feel this way? Haha. Tmi? Anyway, I can't stop now.
Little Lord Juliet chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
I've never read a 100 fanfiction, but I've researched a little and not only have you introduced me to a new series, but also I am currently shipping Kane and Abigail big time!
I love the whole concept of the Omegas and Alphas that you've created, and the rutting business is seriously hot stuff. I'd love to see another chapter, and know what decision Abby reaches!
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
oh. oh. oh. I am loving this already. Seeing it from her POV is definitely appreciated (although, your Marcus voice is amazing!). I'm nervous and excited for the second part/conclusion to this storyline. I will admit that I haven't ever read anything in this a/b/o verse, and I probably never will again, but I love your work and I can't not read it. Ya know? Thanks for giving us all the Kabby. Update soon! Please?