Reviews for Humanity's Rebirth
Cerjek chapter 20 . 6/26
Beautiful. Simply awesome. Look forwards to more. 'art of me hopes you never get to Andromeda, as I hated the game and the story was not engaging for me at all, couldn't even finish it, but your story, your rules man! May work let up and give you more time to work the craft.
zelta-nine chapter 15 . 6/15
nice story but. ... IS THERE ANY STRAIGHT HUMAN SHIPS IN HERE AMONG THE LES.
Face Yourself chapter 10 . 6/14
Last night I had that dream again,
My world was black as night
Plagued by visions of a future world.

I didn't expect Mr. L!
Face Yourself chapter 4 . 6/14
The tech and story idea and politics are all interesting... but combat scenes are, as a rule, boring. Maybe cut back on those or summarize them more to focus on the good stuff? XD
Vyrexuviel chapter 20 . 6/1
I've had this on my to-read list since early 2017. GOD DAMN was it a stupid mistake to leave it until -now- to read it!

Sam & Shepard are goddamn cute, to quote Zaeed. . I can't wait until Sam winds up in her own synth body, though I have a sneaking suspicion that that won't happen until something tragic happens to her.

All in all, a damn good read, and I'll be waiting eagerly for the next update!
BridgeBurn100 chapter 20 . 5/31
This has been really fun to read and I can't wait for more!
Abbadon44 chapter 20 . 5/27
Once I saw the chapter title I had to stop, pull up the Pink Floyd song of the same name, and blasted for about half of the chapter.
The Prime Cronos chapter 20 . 5/25
Hi, so wow, i have read quite a few au first contact fics, and this one is definitly in the top 3. Please continue your great work
Kinnix Wolf chapter 20 . 5/23
Dang it. I reach the end on a cliff hanger. I cannot wait to see more of this story. Your a great author man. And you really do your stories justice. Please keep them coming.
Cheers
Wolf
Firegod02 chapter 20 . 5/17
Wow this story blew me away great stuff
Leo the zodiac chapter 20 . 5/12
I don't care where you are..I'll find you and kiss you...doesn't matter if y9u are a guy

I have search far and wide for a HFY story which doesn't let humanity down after the contact war and I finally found it.

Brings a tear to my eye, yes it does.

Only problem I had was the humans being very accommodating to quarians, I mean, humans are selfish, it's a part of our nature, so the humans giving away one of their planets which could be..say, used as dextro meat farm, to the quarians when there wasn't a guarantee that they would help them, this was the only point I didn't like.

I would have this fic engraved in gold if I could, but I cannot, and I can only give you this heart
ash chapter 20 . 5/8
Love it!
Chronus1326 chapter 20 . 5/3
Hey, great chapter! I have an idea: in all the different FanFictions for Mass Effect, no one has ever gone through the massive field of derelict vessels on the Collector Base side of the Omega relay. We should investigate them. Perhaps they have some knowledge or tech or insight we did not previously have. History of the Innusannon or something. Cheers!
Looking forward to the next chapter
V774104 chapter 20 . 4/27
Would just like to express my thanks to you for being a competent writer who has a grounded, believable, and interesting HFY (Humanity Fuck Yeah) themed mass effect fanfic that is most importantly still being updated on a semi regularly basis. There are many fanfics of this exact nature that are either abandoned without reason, have been on hiatus for the past several years, or are flat out written by authors that cannot meet a satisfying level of quality. You are one of the few authors who have shown consistent high level quality, interesting and engaging ideas that are expertly expressed throughout your work, and the dedication to continue this story through real life hardships and difficulties. For this, I thank you. For this, I love your work. Know that the effort you have put into this story is greatly appreciated, and your commitment to continuing it, even more so. Keep doing what you're doing, we love it!