Reviews for Humanity's Rebirth
valkrus chapter 5 . 5/4
wow after all of that and just like that we come in peace... This is just bad writing I mean your race nearly got wiped out 900 years ago, got back up with better weapons then you come for diplomatic talks and the civilians are just not throwing riot over it. I really hope your new fic the orion hunt is better than this
Thyz22 chapter 9 . 4/5
In chapter 9 I want to state that in no way are the Council races type 2 on the Kerdashev Scale . They would probably be in between Type 0 and Type 1 . Type 2 mainly involves Dyson spheres so no just no.
Deafhood1998 chapter 9 . 3/11
the correct term for yellow giants is G3III and it is actually yellow supergiants.
The story is now garbage. You spent 4 chapters building up humanity getting revenge and putting the xeno threat down. Then this, and ch6... just yuck dude. Killed everything good about the story.
someUntel chapter 5 . 3/1
what the fuck
update?
Phaleon chapter 22 . 12/30/2021
This is probably my 5th reread and I have to say this is my favorite Mass Effect (AU, HFY) on the website and I cannot wait for you to come back to this story after your other projects that you're currently doing.
M1stymix chapter 22 . 11/27/2021
it's been almost 2 years since update what happened?
1 love m4gic chapter 1 . 10/15/2021
So, Humans(nations and people) fought tooth and nail to NOT become the vassals of the Council, but they just accepted to become "one" under an Empire? Really?! Why not Federation, if the Chancellor and Senate members are elected anyway, why call it Empire when that is basically what they were fighting against and the name would have been most likely unsavory for the freedom loving humans that did not have too much good experience with Empires, even more so after the past.

I just found the naming choice a little strange...that's it.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/14/2021
Has this been abandoned?
Nolifeking222 chapter 22 . 9/9/2021
Can't wait for more
Lobostriker chapter 22 . 6/15/2021
When you post the next chapter ?
itioministralis chapter 14 . 6/7/2021
And now you're just going back to the original ME story copying every single thing. How did this happen? How did the absolutely xenofobic humans end up as mercenaries and strepteasers, people that just live on Omega of all places, something the humans didn't even have any contact with? Lazy
itioministralis chapter 9 . 6/7/2021
The only purpose of aliens in this fic appears to be making humans seem awesome. They haven't advanced their technologies in 900 years. They constantly discuss, even the Council member, between themselves how awesome the humans are. Their questions in dialogues are only there for humans to describe just how better their tech and culture is. Instead of being angry, making plans, discarding the new species as arrogant (and the humans are arrogant! The Council was there far sooner than the humans) after the UHE literally destroyed their homes (no matter what the Council did 900 years ago! Imagine native Americans releasing genocidal bioweapon that kills 99.5% of white American population claiming that 400 years ago the British did the same?) the aliens are in orgasmic awe. 900 years is also a completely unrealistic number. You might make a stretch that aliens don't advance for fear of AI and their governments being stagnant, but it's estimated that we (irl humans) will have true AI by 2070 with 60% certainty or by 2100 almost with 100% certainty. Yet in 900 years these humans only colonized a handful of planets?
itioministralis chapter 1 . 6/7/2021
How is Admiral Hackett, Shepard and all the others are there after 900 years?