Reviews for Humanity's Rebirth
Update I
EvilTheLast chapter 16 . 3/19
Good update.
SergeantLawson chapter 16 . 3/17
Awww SHIT son, we're going after the Shadow Broker! Can't wait to see that op, not to mention with Lucassen at its head.

"Well, there was that one time I took the Turian Primarch prisoner right in front of the Council." That line got some laughs; props on that one.

So there were leaks about Dying Star? They couldn't have been too disastrous, based on how casually Harper brings the situation up with Lucassen. The Dying Star has to be something big (whether literally or just in terms of firepower) though, since it's been shrouded in mystery through this point. We know it's some new kind of ship, but WHAT?! Ugh, I'm going to fray some nerves just trying to figure this out!

Damned stellar job as always. Keep writing!

-Sarge
bluemarlin chapter 16 . 3/17
Great chapter. Nice job introducing Wrex. Looking forward to more.
thermalsnipern7 chapter 16 . 3/17
If I didn't know any better, I'd say that race from the first segment of this chapter was Leviathan.
Revliledpembroke chapter 16 . 3/17
You'd think so, but Horizon: Zero Dawn has had some people criticize its facial animations, and the voice actress specifically mentioned wearing some of the motion capture stuff. My guess? Some bizarre limitation of the current generation, though I can't say for certain, still being stuck with my PS3.

I did hear someone suggest that the games are realistic enough now that they are approaching the Uncanny Valley, which could also explain some of it, but, I dunno.
Commissar Critical chapter 11 . 3/4
Ugh. The least interesting parts of this are the Shepard and Sam crap. I suppose it'll advance the story, but currently it just feels like an unneeded distraction from the good parts.
Commissar Critical chapter 1 . 3/3
A single N7 worth 45 companies of Marines? Foolish.
SergeantLawson chapter 15 . 2/25
Gah dingus dammit, you've gotta tell me when you update! I've been waiting for this, and holy crap, was it worth it. I'll send you a PM with in-depth feedback once I comb through the chapter again.
Morakir chapter 15 . 2/20
This has quickly become one of my absolute favourite stories on this site! Cannot wait for the next chapters!
Chris Adair chapter 15 . 2/19
Really really really good story and filled with giant ships blowing up stuff. Looking forward to more.
OBSERVER01 chapter 15 . 2/15
damn good have me intrigued as to who these 20,000 year old drifters are.
Alex-Papa Storytime-Markov chapter 15 . 2/15
Very happy to see this continue. I'm enjoying the way you are crafting the alternate universe and I'm looking forward to continuing the journey. (Hopefully in less than three months.)

-Alex
thermalsnipern7 chapter 8 . 2/12
[Laughs evilly in satisfaction] Yes! YES! The Batarian Hegemony is DEAD!
Looking forward to the next chapter