Reviews for Humanity's Rebirth
madsloth chapter 2 . 13h
First let me say this is a pretty good story thus far, am looking forward to seeing were it goes. I am kind of confused with some of the things said about the ships

with the largest of Super Dreadnoughts stretching an impressive 17.7 kilometers in length.

The ship was the first of its class, the Retribution-Class Dreadnought. It was a sight to behold, stretching a powerful eight kilometers in length

The Retribution, the largest ship in the fleet

There are currently 3 of these warships in service

So is the Retribution the first of its class (1 of 3) or is it the largest? or are there ships that are 17.7 kilometers?
mrazab1994 chapter 19 . 2/15
Great story wish you continued
Lilian chapter 19 . 2/12
An Incredible fanfic, I Love it! 3
Pteaset chapter 19 . 2/11
One of the better mass of fact fanfiction’s I’ve read I thoroughly enjoyed every chapter can’t wait for the next update
Pteaset chapter 7 . 2/10
This is such a good story I can’t believe somehow I have missed it on here for so long
Pteaset chapter 3 . 2/10
Goood
Pteaset chapter 1 . 2/10
This is a really good story I honestly don’t know how I missed it for as long as I have
AdamZeeper chapter 19 . 1/24
"Next step in evolution"
Sounds like someone has been playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
Please expand more on this Transhumanism, I would love to see what would happen when the Reapers show up. I can already imagine what would happen: Reapers come, saw human achieved Synthesis, attack other species, humans go all HFY, defeat Reapers, and the galaxy becomes happily ever after.
Athran chapter 19 . 1/10
I just found your story yesterday and right though it. I'm really enjoying seeing your take on what humanity could do unshackled by element 0. I really like the technology in your story, especially what you have themdoing with synthetics.

I look forward to more!
Omeganian chapter 9 . 1/7
You do realize that, canonically, Eezo is harvested around neutron stars, right?
BrokenLifeCycle chapter 19 . 12/25/2017
I personally liked the Voyager scenes, both before and after its relaunch back into the stars. It makes sense. Space is a damn good time machine with the sheer scale it takes for even light to get from one place to another. Nothing short of miracles will let some belligerent find and tarnish the ultimate repository of history.
djgould1127 chapter 19 . 12/22/2017
hello capsuleer. reapers are so screwed infinite ways to Sunday
sonic chapter 19 . 12/19/2017
I liked the chapter!
Phallus of Malice chapter 19 . 12/17/2017
Thanks for the compliment and no this doesn’t qualify as shitting out a chapter. This one feels shorter than the others but it’s the holidays so I can’t blame you.
bluemarlin chapter 19 . 12/16/2017
Wonderful chapter. Wondering what Shepard and her N7 Operatives will do with their old bodies. Looking forward to more.