Reviews for Humanity's Rebirth
Majestic-MSFC chapter 22 . 4/24
I really enjoyed this fan fiction, having a totally different humanity really has made this story stand out. Definitely looking forward to seeing this completed at some stage.
Chloe chapter 22 . 4/1
Really miss this story
Painfully long wait for the next chapter
Fighter are useless in space get a AI or have them remote controlled so they can be turning on a dime
Hardlight can be used for everything weapons, shields, mega construction, etc...
Should have given them hardlight technology I mean scientists today say it’s theoretically possible
The citadel has like 1000 planets that enough for like 100 billion people humans have the void drive they can colonized away from the mass relays
ivanacco1 chapter 6 . 1/27
The citadel races have a trillion people inside, a hundred billion wouldnt be so ludicrous to them and ten billion would be a single planet.
Miss this story
haseosamaa chapter 22 . 1/20
Nooo, itz over ?
haseosamaa chapter 5 . 1/19
I know its for the plot but from the point of view of military, divide the attack on the 3 race at the same time is illogic.
Doesnt make any sense
solo wing alpha chapter 6 . 1/2
Loved this chapter I like how you had stratton channel reagan it was well used
Noneofit chapter 22 . 12/7/2020
It’s a weird feeling, but I’ve enjoyed this story even though I don’t really like it. I don’t get it myself. In any case, thanks for making it!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/2/2020
Plasma weapons would do through kinetic barriers
Pandaman32470 chapter 22 . 12/3/2020
I don’t comment much but this is probably my favorite mass effect fic ever