Reviews for Fairy Fencer Fang: Into Neptunia
Mashuu chapter 3 . 2/28
Please continue this Fanfic its the best Fairy Fencer x Neptunia Fanfic I have ever read.
Darkpheniox343 chapter 3 . 8/29/2017
Man Hope you update this story soon I really like fang hanging with neptune, it is very good keep up the work
Sekiryutei Issei Hyoudou chapter 3 . 7/2/2017
I like it so far.
Nanashi chapter 3 . 6/28/2017
More please I want to see IF-tan reactions and interactions with Fang T.T
QuantumBreaker chapter 3 . 5/12/2017
Dude when will the next chapter come up?
Althea Sirius chapter 2 . 5/12/2017
I kinda wanna see some of the other fencers come in and help. To add more spark and fun.
Althea Sirius chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
Great job inserting them in the situation!
XxExtremeSamX chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
Hm. This seems like it's going to be a great story...
Nanashi chapter 3 . 2/16/2017
Please continued to Fanfic I really want to read the next chapter...Pretty Please.
CloneNo.9982 chapter 3 . 11/6/2016
Great crossover work. I hope you update this soon. hehe
keep it up
RockingtonThe3rd chapter 3 . 7/28/2016
I hope you update this soon as its really bloody good and not to mention the only Fairy Fencer F crossover that puts Fang in the Hyperdimension Neptunia world
Rogue H. Dragoon chapter 3 . 5/8/2016
Hey I got an idea when the 'gang' meets IF they should see our favorite an knocked out Canadian/sythe wilder
Yoga Pratama chapter 3 . 4/21/2016
CH4 will character from fairy fencer will in this fanfic
Blackrabbz76 chapter 3 . 3/25/2016
OMG... THIS REALLY SO GOOD! I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER!
if you ever do finish this fan fiction would you ever make a MK 2 and victory with fairy fencer fan fiction. Preferably being a continuation of this one. Because I would love to see how fang and eryn would react to the CPU Candidates and Plutia ,peashy and so on.
anyway keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/16/2016
Another great chapter! I wonder how 'IF' is gonna handle with Fang being on the team hmm... I hope to see more of this story, more chapters plz! \(w)/ ~T.