Reviews for Symbiosis
Kishara-Hime chapter 3 . 9/16
I actually began this story a long time ago but for the life of me cannot remember why I stopped reading! But finding it again and being able to sit down an enjoy it is an utter delight, Loki and Erna are already utterly adorable. How playful Loki is, is just so amusing and cute!
ELLEHMAC chapter 1 . 4/19
I kinda pulled an all nighter reading this story. Captivating from the word go. I thoroughly enjoyed every chapter, and now I have the dreaded hangover left from when you finish a fantastic story. I am eager to read more of your stories!
DayDreamer2796 chapter 43 . 10/28/2016
This is one of the best stories I've read on fanfiction! Great job!
DayDreamer2796 chapter 12 . 10/28/2016
Oh I am loving this story!
LOve34 chapter 43 . 10/20/2016
LOVED IT! PLEASE START AGAIN SOON!
GyreHost chapter 42 . 9/21/2016
This is probably not at all what you intended, but I am totally shipping Darcy with a GrownUp!Ashilda right now. It would be awesome if you could make Darcy immortal or something so that my ship can sail into Port Reality... just saying. :) I loved the story so much!
Inlariel chapter 9 . 9/20/2016
I'm loving this story! You write so well and your character is great! It's nice to see how you set Loki up to be King and manoeuvred the story in order to make that happen :) love it!
She-who-lack-jamz chapter 40 . 8/30/2016
Ok I can't gush over this enough...just wow. The character progression is amazing. And she is here! Yayy my heart stopped at some points I was like...no..no don't and then it was all ok again
thatredheadedchick chapter 38 . 8/22/2016
This has gotten to be the best Loki story I've ever read. Please tell me you have a sequel in the makings? Cause I really need to know what happens next.
lwolf chapter 36 . 7/26/2016
I'm glad everything worked out in the story please continue. Thanks
lwolf chapter 35 . 7/21/2016
Please don't leave us hanging I hope you will update as soon as possible. Loki better get there quick to help her and the baby.
lwolf chapter 34 . 6/27/2016
Her father is gone and they still don't know what is going on. I hope they find out soon. Great Writing Thanks
She-who-lack-jamz chapter 34 . 6/27/2016
I love this so much. You have a good picture of loki and it's how I imagine him to act. Keep up the good work!
Lady Ravanna chapter 33 . 6/18/2016
I knew it! I knew her father was going to reappear sooner or later! This'll be interesting to see. Keep calm and write on!
lwolf chapter 33 . 6/17/2016
Wow a great update her father is a real jerk. Please write more soon.