Reviews for Symbiosis
LaFay97 chapter 6 . 3/20
I love the rapport you're creating between these two. It's nice to have a Loki story where the relationship is built on trust and isn't...you know...rapey.
LaFay97 chapter 4 . 3/20
This was such great dialogue! Honestly! 3
LaFay97 chapter 1 . 3/20
Hey, I know this is two years old now but I just came across it and wanted to say I really like your writing so far :) Can't wait to read this story.
The Ice Goddess chapter 43 . 12/23/2017
Hey! I loved your story and I can't wait for a sequel! I just wanted to let you know that I did a review of it on Tumblr under "assorted-fanfic-reviews," I'll have tagged you if you have a known account!
Guest chapter 43 . 11/28/2017
You published over a year ago! I just finished this story and waa excited for a sequel but it's not yet posted! Pleasseeee! I need more!
Kishara-Hime chapter 3 . 9/16/2017
I actually began this story a long time ago but for the life of me cannot remember why I stopped reading! But finding it again and being able to sit down an enjoy it is an utter delight, Loki and Erna are already utterly adorable. How playful Loki is, is just so amusing and cute!
ELLEHMAC chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
I kinda pulled an all nighter reading this story. Captivating from the word go. I thoroughly enjoyed every chapter, and now I have the dreaded hangover left from when you finish a fantastic story. I am eager to read more of your stories!
DayDreamer2796 chapter 43 . 10/28/2016
This is one of the best stories I've read on fanfiction! Great job!
DayDreamer2796 chapter 12 . 10/28/2016
Oh I am loving this story!
LOve34 chapter 43 . 10/20/2016
LOVED IT! PLEASE START AGAIN SOON!
GyreHost chapter 42 . 9/21/2016
This is probably not at all what you intended, but I am totally shipping Darcy with a GrownUp!Ashilda right now. It would be awesome if you could make Darcy immortal or something so that my ship can sail into Port Reality... just saying. :) I loved the story so much!
Inlariel chapter 9 . 9/20/2016
I'm loving this story! You write so well and your character is great! It's nice to see how you set Loki up to be King and manoeuvred the story in order to make that happen :) love it!
She-who-lack-jamz chapter 40 . 8/30/2016
Ok I can't gush over this enough...just wow. The character progression is amazing. And she is here! Yayy my heart stopped at some points I was like...no..no don't and then it was all ok again
thatredheadedchick chapter 38 . 8/22/2016
This has gotten to be the best Loki story I've ever read. Please tell me you have a sequel in the makings? Cause I really need to know what happens next.
lwolf chapter 36 . 7/26/2016
I'm glad everything worked out in the story please continue. Thanks