Reviews for Lucky Us
The Moxie Fox chapter 30 . 8/1
Wow. Just beautiful. As I said multiple times before, your writing is absolutely flawless and beautiful. I see why you called this story your Magnus Opus. You should be incredibly proud of the work you've done here. Bellissimo! Fantastique! I loved every second of it. Thank you so much for writing this! I sincerely hope that all your dreams come true! God bless!
3 Moxie Fox
The Moxie Fox chapter 12 . 7/31
Okay I'm sorry, I'm dying picturing Adrien frowning at everything! Gah I'm in stitches! Once again I must say, seriously, I love your writing! I wish I could read the 200 page novel you had to write for school! I bet it's great! Wish I knew what it was about.
The Moxie Fox chapter 9 . 7/31
Hah! Loved the grocery shopping line! XD
The Moxie Fox chapter 3 . 7/30
I'd say this chapter was well worth three weeks! It had me cracking up! I especially loved this part "He winked at her. If that didn't end up her cause of death on the autopsy report, she'd have to tell someone to write it on her tombstone."
Really, just dying! Thanks for the laugh before bed! Can't wait to continue tomorrow :)
Rory-Chan26 chapter 1 . 7/23
Here I am on my first re-read! I just love this story. It makes me feel so warm and fuzzy and ahhhhh I love it!
This is ShadowAccio6181. I can’t log in, but I wanted to let you know that I binge-read this entire masterpiece in one day, and the feels are enough to kill me. And I just started my period, so I REALLY NEEDED THAT. Thank you. This is beautiful. You are an amazing writer. (I actually joined the Miraculous Ladybug fandom just this week. I started from season 1 episode 1 and got all the way to season 2 episode 16 in a matter of days, and now I’m just free-falling into the fandom. I LOVE THIS STORY. YOU ARE AMAZING. AND THANKS AGAIN.)
sydthesun chapter 30 . 7/19
This was fantastic
Nikki chapter 30 . 7/19
I read the entire thing in the span of 2 days, and loved it. It's not often that a story can make me laugh out loud, thank you for that. Your style of writing makes me think we could be friends if we had known each other, similar personality traits perhaps -

Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed the story and look forward to see more of your work if you've written about these characters or others I might know. Have a great morning/day/evening!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JUST ... NO ...
Wynni chapter 30 . 7/12
Scrumptious, simply scrumptious
kayderella chapter 30 . 7/8
A beautifully written and original idea. I was hooked beginning to end. The way you incorporated the emails was ingenious and it complimented the story well. Keep up the amazing work, you are a talented writer.
MiraculousBell3 chapter 30 . 7/7
Thank you so much for writing this story! The love square was so cute, and the contest was amazing! Not to mention the cute after hour chats Marinette and Adrien had. This story is just so unique and special, I just LOVE IT SO MUCH! Keep up the good work, and thanks again!
An chapter 30 . 6/18
Hope you'll post another fic soon! You have got talent!
An chapter 30 . 6/18
Thank you. And yes. I'm definitely crying my eyes out. I needed that encouragement! Thanks!
Loverofladybug chapter 4 . 6/16
Alya: Anyway, he was there with his, uh, interesting friend.
Me: Very good impression Nino.
1,820 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »