Reviews for Lucky Us
LLBennett chapter 30 . 7h
That was absolutely delightful. Thank you for such a wonderful story. I wish you all the best in your future professional writing.

Alright, it's been a year since this story concluded, and I have no idea if you read these reviews now. That said, I still felt compelled to comment on something whether you read this or not. You directed us to your Tumblr account, so I hopped over for a look and was rather impressed with something in your life update (637), specifically your revelation about love. You suggested it might be common sense, but I personally don't think it is. As you acknowledged, God is love. To know God is to know love, but few do. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him. (Matt. 11:27). I think this is why there are so many mistaken perceptions of what love is. What you acknowledged, that love is not what you feel for someone, but a self-sacrificing service, is a profound and, I think, rare understanding. I believe divorce would be far less common if this truth were better understood, if more people were willing to give of themselves to serve their spouse, expecting nothing in return. The world could only be a better place if more people sought to have a Christ-like servant's heart.

I hope you find where you are called to serve. And I hope you find someone who desires to selflessly serve you. I wish you all the best in all your future endeavors, and may you always let your light shine.
RoseySparrow chapter 30 . 10/16
This. Is. AMAZING.
I’m so freaking glad I came by this one after it was finished. I read it all in one shot and got zero sleep. Totally worth it.
Patronus chapter 30 . 10/8
This story made me cry sad and happy tears multiple times. You’ve managed to make this be relatable to me while also keeping the spirit and vibe of the TV show alive. As someone in their twenties who is unsure of her life, I identify with Marinette and you. I love how the ending is not her winning the competition. What she won is something more important - herself. This story gives me life, thank you for writing it :)
might be somebod chapter 16 . 10/8
I cant decide if I wanna slap you or kiss you
GreenPaw chapter 30 . 10/1
Wow, what a fantastic story! And just to say, I thought it was brilliant that Marinette didn't win the competition. I liked that it wasn't predictable and that, like real life, it opened other avenues of opportunity for her. Pawesome stuff ;)
Making Some Toast chapter 30 . 9/29
I stayed up all night reading this and then I went back and read it again. No regrets at all, would do it again in a heartbeat. I just love love how you wrote the characters. They seem so natural and nothing too over the top or dramatic. You also managed to make Chloe a likeable character. I was looking forward to her dialogue and I wanted to know more about her? The story felt so..natural I guess? I had to remind myself that this wasnt canon and Im reading a fanfic! I cant wait to read your other works!
Sudeeksha chapter 19 . 9/26
It is when i read this chapter, I decided that I FREAKING LOVE THIS FANFIC! OMG! THIS IS GENIUS!
Sudeeksha chapter 13 . 9/25
Gabriel and Plagg bonding makes my heart flutter
I cried.
BrouilletteL chapter 1 . 9/18
I absolutely LOVE this! Its my 3rd time reading it all th way through, and i just cant stop! FABULOUS job!
Puckabrina NaMi SoMa SasuSaku chapter 30 . 9/10
This is the most stunning and adorable piece of literature I think I’ve ever read!
Sachiko13 chapter 30 . 8/30
This was such a cute story. There was no unnecessary drama involved but it kept the whole silliness of the love square in it. I was basically glued to it and finished it in one go. And the email at the end... gosh, I'm a sucker of things like that. Thank you for this fun fic!
OnFireGeek chapter 9 . 8/30
I've been reading this instead of working, and I've been grinning like a lovesick fool (so, both Marinette and Adrien) the entire time. This is definitely a happy-making fic, I'm going to keep coming back to this for a pick-me-up happiness for a long time. (And this is my second read-through, so I know what I'm talking about!)
Elizabeta Jehrose chapter 7 . 8/24
OH GAWD! I TOTALLY REMEMBER WATCHING TOM SING TO HIS "ANGELA". I MISS THE CAT. GOING TO GO BINGE WATCH NOW!
Elizabeta Jehrose chapter 1 . 8/24