Reviews for Blue Jeans
Nonnie88 chapter 2 . 1/9/2019
Oh My God! This was perfect!
I’ve been imagining sex on her desk for a while and this was just brilliant! Yay!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
I'm laughing and awwing in turns. Great!
ajthefujoshi chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
While reading this, I can't help but giggle at the time they set up not to be distributed. I think Blake is scarred. /giggles
sianw27 chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Your writing is just so good! Blakes "To be fair you said thirty minutes and that was forty-five" - Perfect! I love your stories so much
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
I actually cackled out loud when Blake walked in, and even more when he was like "well to be fair, you said 30 minutes and that was 45" ahahahaha! So funny and great and perfect :) This story is actually amazing though, and I loved it! And I mean, with Blake, at least Henry and Elizabeth weren't totally naked though, and kind of done when Blake walked in lol? Anyway. This was awesome! Smut is sometimes really hard to write well (I won't write it just because I think it'll be crap, but I love reading it lol) and you absolutely nailed it! Can't wait to read your other story :) Happy writing!
xx Sage
angeliena chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
Oh this is so funny! Maybe it will happen one day in the episodes!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
Very entertaining! So good! Write more please!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
That was adorable. Just like them.
lil'mousie323 chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
I LOVE THIS! Wonderful job! So glad you finally posted it! I do hope you continue writing!
glitter-lace-sophistication chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
YASSSSSSS. you don't know how happy desk sex makes me Literally so hit, yet so funny! So good. :)
lizandhenry chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
I loved this! Pleas wite more of their spontaneity soon; always good to see new writers :)
parmakai66 chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
where is the like button!
8712hawkeye chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
Wow! I love the gift you have to build up each moment. You totally drew me into the scene and even could have posted a K version ending after dinner. The story was that effective.
Thankfully, you made it an M theme and provided a very sensual build up to a nice lovemaking scene with them. Nicely done!
easybreezyfreezy chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
Humor and sex! Well, that was fun!
AnonymouslyAddicted chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
Yes for posting! And yes for the smut! This was perfect!