Reviews for Salty Sweet
Margaret Gautier chapter 1 . 5/13
Interesting version of Scorpion, on TV. Walter and Paige was mot married. The finale of Tv version, had the pair unmarried. The team was centipedes vs scorpion. Yesterday was the first time I used fan fiction. The couple were not married, when I started reading, last night. Chapter 1 states Walter and Paige ate married, and just returned from the honeymoon. Now I need to retracr and find out when they returned d to Scorpion. The writer is very good, and was thorough, in research. but I am missing the in between story, from the team centipedes. Left the garage,, then was confronted the centipedes, on the bad behavior towards Walter
Bobolovesclyde chapter 3 . 7/12/2017
This was to sweet i loved it
Keayana chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
Its pretty good you know. Its accurate and funny and is filled with all the little quirks of Team Scorpion. Excellent Job!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 11/22/2016
Great story! I enjoyed it!
GGOTHSPNfan chapter 3 . 8/11/2016
Amazing story:) love it and this universe you've created, one of my favorites. Hope you're doing well.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
Just to tell you that you are very talented and you are one of my favorite writer ... Please keep make us dream thank you
Guest chapter 3 . 6/14/2016
Definitely hope you're doing well. Love your stories and secretly, not so so secretly now, wish there was more to this story. Not enough Waige in my life and it's a struggle.
Jadey chapter 3 . 6/7/2016
Love it. Great job in describing Walter and Paige's relationship.
nicoledbishop chapter 3 . 5/26/2016
Damn Walter! Wow.
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 3 . 5/26/2016
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW I FELT THE LIFE SURGE BACK INTO ME WHEN I THOUGHT THIS CHAPTER WAS ALMOST DONE AND I LOOKED AT THE SCROLL BAR AND THEN OH MY GOD WE WEREN'T EVEN HALFWAY DOWN.

(I may have had to take a couple of breaks while reading this to fan myself/turn on the AC/etc)

I'd love to give you a more coherant review but while Walter may be walking I am not *thinking* lol.

The end though - "you're salty and she's sweet" it's adorable and feels inducing and also hi-larious.

I do hope you feel better soon! 3 We'll try to keep the delightful Waige stories going in your absence.
MetalKyria chapter 2 . 5/25/2016
Chapter 3 is not availeble on my Android. Only on the laptop.
I'm confused, bc other stories updates ok. But not chpt3
Jackie chapter 3 . 5/24/2016
Loved it so much please keep writing and update again soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/24/2016
I love your Scorpion fan fiction. Thank you for writing them and please get well soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/24/2016
What about Breathe Again? Its over? No more chapter?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/24/2016
Hope you're feeling better and hope this is not the end of the story. You're a great writer and would love to see more Walter and pregnant Paige/them having the baby.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »