Reviews for For Better or For Worse
Unfinished product chapter 1 . 10/15/2021
I agree, this story is amazing and has great potential as a stand-alone idea, not just a fanfic.
M. Kye chapter 45 . 10/2/2021
Well, after re-reading the whole story once again, I still have trouble wrapping my mind around how good it is. Seriously, change the names, add a few short character descriptions when appropriate to avoid relying on the "fan" part of fanfiction, and publish the whole thing - there are so many ebooks that are not as good as this.

And of course, the only question left is "when's part 2 ?". Because the story clearly isn't finished :)
JenDamn chapter 34 . 1/16/2021
Yay! Elsa's behavior was starting to annoy me. Poor Archangel. I was starting to think something like that might have been going on, based off of how she was keeping things from him, and the flashbacks where he shouldn't have had a major problem with Anna. Wow, how did that dynamic between her parents affect Jennifer? At least the end of the chapter is kinda heartwarming, lol. :oD
JenDamn chapter 32 . 1/16/2021
Megara and Merida are both remarkably similar. They both know there are things they don't understand, yet still keep making rash self-righteous decisions. I'm confused how they would consider themselves good people at all. And there is a SERIOUS lack of discipline within this group. Megara knocked out her girlfriend, attacked someone she thought was powerless who PTSD and almost killed the General, Merida STABBED the same supposedly powerless human, was going after Hans and could very well have killed Ariel. But for some reason its only horrible when Calhoun shoots Megara? How do M&M still have JOBS with the Protectors?
JenDamn chapter 28 . 1/14/2021
I really hope Hades' parents get to see his recording at some point.
JenDamn chapter 24 . 1/13/2021
Okay I get why Mulan should be an elite, I'm not too sold on Decryption, though.
JenDamn chapter 21 . 1/12/2021
Loving Rapunzel now, too! If it turns out Anna's dad is a major dick, I hope he at LEAST beats the crap out of Reaper and Archangel.
JenDamn chapter 20 . 1/12/2021
Wow, these supposed heroes really like to stab/beat up people they consider defenseless and with horrible PTSD.
JenDamn chapter 18 . 1/11/2021
Yay, I was really interested in hearing some of Ariel's backstory. I think her and Mulan would be awesome together. Posssssibly Rapunzel. I hate how sad Ariel is, and that all these 'heroes' don't notice and are too stupid to look into different species' behavior and needs. I also hate how dismissive/rude they are of her being affectionate. It makes more sense why they miss a lot of glaring flaws in the history they have been presented. They are simply unobservant. Still, its clear they have had a lot on their plates, so I'm sure some of them have a lot on their minds. Is it okay that a part of me wanted to kill Kristoff for inviting powerful people over, w/out asking Anna, when she is VERY vulnerable? And still acts like a little brat? Complaining about how things aren't fair?!
JenDamn chapter 15 . 1/11/2021
Aww, Ariel is freakin awesome.
JenDamn chapter 14 . 1/11/2021
Wow, really not liking Merida or Belle. I mean who wants to murder and stab their mother's good friend because she couldn't make the funeral? I mean COME ON. Move the fuck on. And Belle just seems like an eternally bitter bitch, and yay for Anna calling her out on not being able to see the obvious even though Belle continuously talks about super intelligent she is. There seem to be tons of somewhat obvious deductions she's failed to make, or even a whole bunch of little signs that their ideas of Arson and the Ambassador's, etc., had something wrong with them.

Digging your Ariel and Mulan though. I also like your Anna. I feel bad for her and can't help rooting for her, but the whole rape and torture thing, makes me kind of hate her a bit too. You've developed her character well.
Lights In The Dark chapter 45 . 5/27/2020
"Damn." That was the only thing I could think to say for a long time after I read this chapter. So, I waited a few days so I could think about this rationally, and here I am.

First off, props for writing your story the way you want to. I doubt many authors would be daring enough to kill off almost all of the main characters and the planet, even with all the overpowered main characters trying to stop it. It occured to me that it would be reasonable for me to be angry about this turn of events, but I'm surprisingly okay with it now. This story has had loss after devastating loss, so it feels appropriate, in a way, to lose in this final battle (of part 1). Honestly, I was far more upset about Anna letting go a few chapters ago than all the deaths in this chapter. Now that she's back and has, in a way, found some sort of peace, I'm kind of looking forward to what happens next. (I know Red Anna isn't exactly Anna, but she's a hell of a lot closer than Beta Rho was.) I'm glad Elsa survived, too. I was disappointed that she wasn't a very important character for a lot of part 1, so hopefully we'll be seeing a lot more from her in part 2. (I'm sure it was necessary for the plot to unfold as it did, but it seemed like Elsa was overshadowed by everything else that was going on.)

This story is incredibly detailed and lore-heavy. I generally like that, though I will admit to skimming through a few sections. (Sorry.) I highly, highly recommend that you turn this into a published book at some point, if you weren't planning on doing so already.
A Smiling Skeleton chapter 44 . 5/11/2020
its like feeling a blade carve through you or watching a tragedy ripple out from a single point. I want to scream, to rage against this iniquity, to speak truth but I know it's but a childish belief that discussion may stop what's happening. So much useless death, so much unnecessary pain. So many things of beauty turned to ash. I am waiting to see how this tragedy unfolds, to see if we have a place to lay out hopes or if in the end, the morale is that no one survives the crucible. Keep writing, it's heartbreaking.
syrathia chapter 43 . 2/24/2020
Holy crap, are we going to see Anna get fixed up? I think ameeli is going to help set things right for Anna, but given how things go in this story there's gunna be a catch
MyShitIsWrong chapter 41 . 1/18/2020
I love the consistency of this story. Nothing is off and even if it is its very subtle to where I'm not going to complain. Even if I forget something small it stays consistent. I love it. There is also no rush to the storyline which gives me time to digest and enjoy the story. Thank you.