Reviews for Chronicles of Middle Earth
lilithelfgirl chapter 5 . 3/15/2003
hey it is right dont worry you got it right (for once) . i got's a secret ttul
Lavender Gaia chapter 4 . 3/11/2003
Ok, this has nothing to do with your story. Actually it has to do with 'Untying the knot'. First Class isn't working or else I would just email you. But I realized something! Alyse is Soun Tendo's illegitimate child! Dun dun dun. Hey, at least it looks like you have more reviews.
Intercedo Circu chapter 5 . 3/4/2003
WHAT! YOU ENDED THERE!
Intercedo Circu chapter 4 . 3/4/2003
YAY! very good! would do my usuall, moremoremoremore. but i haven't finished! *Je n'ai pas fini* or whatever.
Hollie Black chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
first and foremost, thank you so much for reviewing my ficlet! I'm soso glad that you enjoyed it. (and yes, Voldermort in a frilly pink dress robe /is/ disturbing. *shudders* my mind gets a little twisted some times. D)

okay, now, as to your fic, it can be summed up in one word-

AWESOME!

I /loved/ it, it was so good! Amai is wicked cool, as is Lilith, but I like Amai more cos she's more energetic! *g*

Amai also reminded me [slightly] of Liam(from Lioness Rampant. /such/ an awesome book. I cried at the end. *sniffle* but I'm assuming you've read it since a few of your ships were Tamora Pierce ones) in the sense that they both were uncomfortable 'round magic.

anyways, this was great, I'm off to read more!

and again, thanks for reviewing!

hollie
Muslima chapter 5 . 2/26/2003
Oh! I love this! The writing style is great. _* Thanx SSO much for reviewing my story Steel Eyes.

Muslima
Where is my wonderwall chapter 5 . 2/22/2003
hehe, i like your disclaimer. So is this *modern* middle earth? with phones and stuff? If it is, amai should puchase some lemon altoids to further her sugar high! Lol, jk, though it does work for soon!

Hot Chick 007 chapter 5 . 2/17/2003
yay! i love this.. - so, uhh. yeah.. blah.. blah.. blah.. KEEP GOING! hehe..
Lavender Gaia chapter 5 . 2/13/2003
You own your socks? Wow, lucky! No, but seriously, that was real short. Shorten then my Ill chapters. And you should epdate faster, I had forgotten what happened in the story. Is Lilith as boy crazy as I am. Fangirls and crossdressers ROCK!
Where is my wonderwall chapter 4 . 2/13/2003
I'm *collective gasp* reviewing! sorry it took so long...it gets better and better! Who gets legolas? amai? llith? or maybe you can just, uh, save him for me...send him back to earth using one of my portals...lol

Hot Chick 007 chapter 4 . 2/4/2003
oh those sad sad eyes..

i decided to exclude pippin from my reviews.. he got annoting.. -;

Pippin: *duct tape over mouth and tied to chair* mrfhm! muff! arff! gahf!

PIPPIN! YOU WERE 'POSED TO BE EXCLUDED!

ok.. well, keep going.. love it!
lilithmicah chapter 3 . 1/25/2003
hi sara lilith rox my charecter mine anyway great nice discrption poor mari will you include all our sick details
Where is my wonderwall chapter 3 . 1/20/2003
hey again...its me! great chappie, i love your writing...and you don't make spelling/grammar mistakes! Even i do sometimes when i'm going to fast and its late at night, i misplace a letter and it screws up the flow, but you don't seem to have that little problem...

btw, i will NEVER, EVER get sick of someone who keeps reviewing! yay! and i have the best idea for what i'm gonna make happen to you guys in between worlds...i'm excited...but i need to get back to studying...aaaahhhh...i have 2 exams tomorrow, yet here i am...

xoxo

StarWitch chapter 3 . 1/19/2003
Admittedly, I am no expert of MiddleEarth, but very, very cool. I have a friend like Amai, but she doesn't even need sugar. Poor Lilith1 Gotta know what happens! Write soon!

PS: Thanks for the positive review! Love ya!
Hot Chick 007 chapter 3 . 1/19/2003
Sugar: YEAH ANOTHER CHAPIE! i like it all still! i have to make some hot cocoa because it's what i run on and i'm trying to figre out how i can get Bonds of Hope back on the ground.. ACK!

Pippin: *unconscious*

Sugar: i get brownie points for feeding Pippin while he's knocked out. _