Reviews for Innocence and Experience
Dngnaoe chapter 6 . 6/17
Daaaaannnnnnggggggg Damian, way to vent your anger! And I totally see Conner understanding how that feels, it's quite obvious. Another great chapter written by you.
Amixli chapter 1 . 5/18
You play with my feelings T-T
I love your vision of Batman, its so touching und overwhelming ~
Amazing story, realy good job
nequam-tenshi chapter 15 . 1/21
Happy Belated New Year!

This "For those of you who don't believe there was enough angst in this, imagine this. Future Damian returned to a slightly altered reality from the one he had known. Eventually, he just sort of accepts it and goes about his life. But there's a reality out there where the lost little bird never came home. Imagine the devastation to the Bat family if they lost Bruce's son not long after Bruce. I'm sure your own imaginations can do far better than my words." was a suckerpunch! Stop making me cry redgrass-and-silvertrees! There are so many spin-offs from this story that your headcanons are making plot bunnies appear left and right! There's a plot bunny asking What if Terry was sucked into the portal when Epoch went to Damian's time? There's another bunny saying What if Collins and Irey and Milagro jumped along with Damian due to Milagro not being use to her Green Lantern ring. Does Bart Allen even go back to original time period? So many possibilities!

It took me 2 hours, 20 minutes, 50 seconds, and 980 milliseconds to read all 15 chapters and I'm so glad I decided to revisit your amazing story after some time! I kept playing Hozier's "Take Me to Church" piano and violin cover by Alison Sparrow for those sad and frustrating moments because you encompassed the insecurities Damian had with the pain of not being trusted. By all that is Batman, you made me smile and cry more than I thought I would because I could feel those emotions of Damian. I stopped my timer to get a hold of myself because of the ugly crying I'm doing. It probably didn't help that I kept remembering when Damian died in the comics... You have done a fantastic job with writing about the Batfamily and their friends and family! Thank you for writing this masterpiece!

Review #150
nequam-tenshi chapter 14 . 1/21
This chapter is a lovely way to illustrate all of the Batkids and how a new reality diverged! Every chapter you've written has wrapped up the intricacies of the children as crime fighters and as people in their own rights.
The chapter of "Tyger" hit the nail on the head with ""And though the others might not be Father's by blood they have all proven themselves to be worthy of being his sons. It was Todd who taught me how to fight dirty and to not to be afraid to attack in unconventional manners."
"And Drake taught me how fight smart, how to get in close and effectively destroy the enemy's resistance by using my size against my opponent."
"Cain showed me the elegant grace of battle, making a fighting style something beautiful and to be admired."
"Brown taught me to never let those who had hurt me get to me again but Gordon showed that it is possible to, not forgive, but move past unspeakable tragedy."
"Grayson made me realize not only that I am worthy of love but that I am capable of returning it in kind. You never cared about me, I was just a pawn to you, a back-up plan in case your withered body ever gave out. For the world's sake, I should eliminate you right now." His sword pierced the vulnerable skin and a small amount of blood appeared on the end of the blade.

"Go ahead Damian," Ra's eyes were hard as he spoke. "But know that if you do then everything your supposed family said about you, all the caution and distrust, would be true." Damian's lips pursed into a thin line as the sword dug a bit deeper.

"You are right Grandfather, if I were to kill you now, I would become everything you raised me to be." A few hushed heartbeats passed before he pulled the sword back and flung it across the room. "But my father taught me the honor in mercy for I am not just a son of al Ghul, I am also a son of Wayne." Damian responded, holding his head high..."You taught me nothing, my father and his family were the ones who really showed me how to live.""

I love how you kept me remembering the comics especially Damian's death (despite his resurrection) being so, so, so sad. Wonderfuljob!
Amalthia chapter 14 . 1/12
I had a blast reading your story! I loved the plot, concept, character voices and I couldn't stop reading once I started. I loved the happy ending in the Young Justice verse.
Igornerd chapter 14 . 12/3/2017
I loved this story so, so much.
Igornerd chapter 11 . 12/3/2017
The chapter's ending was great.
Igornerd chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
Very interesting premise!
not paranoid enough chapter 15 . 11/7/2017
A lovely story, with an intriguing plot. I really like what you did with Damian and how you dealt with him coming to terms with everyone/thing.
The only thing that stood out to me that I didn't like was Dick. HIs initial reaction to Damian was in character and well portrayed, but it felt like he just suddenly felt better. There wasn't any catharsis moment with either Damian or Bruce so his sudden acceptance of everything felt false. We never saw any of his insecuritieswhich you established as validaddressed.
Your head canons are magic, especially the ones about Jason. I'd never thought of that, but his future made perfect sense.
I'm a big fan of the well-we've-already-changed-it angle you took in this. it worked very well
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 2 . 11/1/2017
Oh gosh, my heart! I don't even know who I feel worse for: Dick or Damian
garugadot chapter 15 . 8/4/2017
i must say this is really a great story about damian wayne and his family. i really love it and i write this comment to say my thanks for write this story.
i thought the first time damian and grayson saved jaybird will changed the future completly and thus make the future damian not exist. but even after thet saved jaybird, future damian still around and told the league to save tim drake.
from that moment i wondered if this future damian from another universe, but turn out i was right hahaha.
i never fan of headcannon because it's not really canon but i think it's the best way to tell us what happend to them years from the accident. thanks for the story, you write them exactly how they potrayed in comic. good job
Rhyfedd chapter 6 . 6/25/2017
WHY MUST THE SUFFERING CONTINUE
Rhyfedd chapter 5 . 6/25/2017
At leasy one positive came outta this
Rhyfedd chapter 4 . 6/25/2017
I am FUSTRATED w the League, and compromised Batman, and MISCOMMUNICATION (or lack of communication) IN GENERAL. I am downright POSTIVE that if someone PROPERLY explained Damian's "unprovocted attack" as occuring AFTER Miss Martian tried to wake him from a NIGHTMARE Batmam would IMMEDIATELY understand but he CANT causr he feels COMPROMISED and as such as to compensate by NOT LISTENING to Damian and being WAAAYYYY more harsh or distrusting than necesarry.

JASON BETTER LIVE (if thats what you planned for this story). Also if Jason Todd (former Robin, current Red Hood) is a target then Tim Drake (former Robin, current Red Robin) may be in danger as well.
Timeline is so messed up at this point. What is even the point (i know there is one but its so easy to ignore it)
Rhyfedd chapter 2 . 6/25/2017
Is this irony thay Damian is facing? I keep thinking it is but i could be wrong. But Damian and Richard are going to have a tough time if previous shifts mean anything. Each old Robin feels like theyre being replaced by the new Robin, and Richard's "only child" syndrome is not helping matters at all