Reviews for Innocence and Experience
garugadot chapter 15 . 8/4
i must say this is really a great story about damian wayne and his family. i really love it and i write this comment to say my thanks for write this story.
i thought the first time damian and grayson saved jaybird will changed the future completly and thus make the future damian not exist. but even after thet saved jaybird, future damian still around and told the league to save tim drake.
from that moment i wondered if this future damian from another universe, but turn out i was right hahaha.
i never fan of headcannon because it's not really canon but i think it's the best way to tell us what happend to them years from the accident. thanks for the story, you write them exactly how they potrayed in comic. good job
Rhyfedd chapter 6 . 6/25
WHY MUST THE SUFFERING CONTINUE
Rhyfedd chapter 5 . 6/25
At leasy one positive came outta this
Rhyfedd chapter 4 . 6/25
I am FUSTRATED w the League, and compromised Batman, and MISCOMMUNICATION (or lack of communication) IN GENERAL. I am downright POSTIVE that if someone PROPERLY explained Damian's "unprovocted attack" as occuring AFTER Miss Martian tried to wake him from a NIGHTMARE Batmam would IMMEDIATELY understand but he CANT causr he feels COMPROMISED and as such as to compensate by NOT LISTENING to Damian and being WAAAYYYY more harsh or distrusting than necesarry.

JASON BETTER LIVE (if thats what you planned for this story). Also if Jason Todd (former Robin, current Red Hood) is a target then Tim Drake (former Robin, current Red Robin) may be in danger as well.
Timeline is so messed up at this point. What is even the point (i know there is one but its so easy to ignore it)
Rhyfedd chapter 2 . 6/25
Is this irony thay Damian is facing? I keep thinking it is but i could be wrong. But Damian and Richard are going to have a tough time if previous shifts mean anything. Each old Robin feels like theyre being replaced by the new Robin, and Richard's "only child" syndrome is not helping matters at all
hmm chapter 8 . 4/19
This is one of those examples in story telling of things that have never made sense to me. For some reason, writers, both professional and not, seem to have this belief that, if something is not finished being said, it's the same as if it were never said at all. Like Wally heard the start of an obvious explanation of his death, but because it was not finished, it's as if no one hear it. In reality, it would be like this.
*Batman interrupts over the intercom, team starts to move out*
Wally:Wow, wow, wow, hold up. Tommy, were you about to say I'm going to die in twenty-sixteen?
Damian:Yes, but we have a mission to finish now.
Robin:Okay, really? Dude, you are telling us that story on the ride to the island. This is important.
SpawnofAnarion chapter 15 . 4/1
Cool story! I kinda wonder how Damian's return to his timeline went.
Anyhow, well done.
Scorpion97 chapter 12 . 2/24
Oh my God! My brain sort of made the connection when you first brought up Epoch's costume but I couldn't remember the name of the villain in Beyond. Then you mention McGinnis and I spent two full minutes ranting about how obvious it was. I'm a moron. Love the story!
littleditto chapter 15 . 2/9
This is really good. And I like that you put the headcannons in at the end, a really nice way to wrap it up and provide closure. Great job
Angelshell101 chapter 15 . 1/29
Omg i love this story so much definately one of my faves :)
Vi-Violence chapter 15 . 1/25
I had totally been hoping that future needs would show up, you could still write a deleted scene type thing.
good work i liked it!
I am so in love with this story. I can't even put it into words other than well done. Well done indeed. I just- Thank you.
I was gonna wait until the end to comment and praise this masterpiece but this chapter was too beautiful not to comment on.
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 15 . 11/11/2016
I really enjoyed this! It was a bit hard to get past Dick actively hating and yelling at his brother, I've always felt his character is too accepting of people,(family) for that to happen. From what I've read, when Jason came around in cannon, Dick seemed to dislike hm at first because he was keeping his distance, but it was never jason that he was mad with and he always tried his best not to get angry at jason. What happened wasn't Jason's fault and dick was accepting of Jason, he was just angry at Bats for giving Jason Robin (a name that means a lot to Dick) without asking. I feel like in this situation, Dami would get some of Dick's outbursts accidently, but I think that Dick would at least try to hold that back. None of the stuff was Dami's fault and I feel Dick would recognize that and try to hold back because of that. Keyword Try. I do agree that Dami would be getting backlash, I just disagree about the degree of which. I don't know though, I felt it was out of character, but you fixed that by the end and i really enjoyed all of it. Dami (both versions), Tim, and Jason were adorable, and aside from what i've said about Robin everyone was written very well and their characters totally match this depiction of them. Thank you for writing!