Reviews for The Blood of Roses
Allleila chapter 8 . 5/4/2009
Ah thank you for the story. It was really amazingly well written. your awesome.
Allleila chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
This is amazing. I can feel the tension as I read it. I was actually cringing. You are a really great writer. thank you
kaebear89 chapter 8 . 11/9/2008
not bad! not bad at all!

very good read. _
angyxoxo chapter 8 . 10/24/2004
Too lazy to log in, but i have a beef with you. it's almost been a year woman! For goodness sakes, update! i love this story and it just got so damn good... you owe us! and i know you're not dead because i saw you update your other story. Please please please update! i love this story!

Thank you for your consideration.

angy
AniK chapter 8 . 9/27/2004
great fic! i love it
kitsuK8 chapter 8 . 6/17/2004
that was *sniff* one of the most beautiful and sweetest fics i have ever read! *sniff* baw so *sniff* good!
Tammy chapter 8 . 3/14/2004
They're finally together again. This chapter was so sweet. I hope you write more.
Rogue4787 chapter 8 . 1/10/2004
THis story is beautiful. It's so powerful. I can't believe Rogue is actually trying to change herself for Joseph. she used to be so strong and independent. she would never take crap from anyone and now she's turned into a helpless, pathetic girl who is using all of her energy to make herself look "more beautiful". But Remy loves her just the way she is. He knows that she likes red roses and he knows everything about it. She needs to be with Remy. And she finally realized it! I was so happy when she went into his room and laid down with him. Although I did not understand what she was apoligizing for, that confused me a bit. But that scene showed how much he truly loves her and how much she loves him even though she tries to ignore it. Please write more in this, it is awesome. I love it!
anonymous chapter 8 . 11/29/2003
continue please!
ag chapter 8 . 11/28/2003
very good i saw some grammer errors (only because thats what we're studing in school) the idea is great...
ChishionoTenshi chapter 8 . 11/16/2003
YAY! Good job! yay for happiness! Well, maybe. . . Very good use of a song within a story. Often that is hard to do. I think you did it quite well. And I like the background we get to Rogue. But maybe a little more of Remy's POV? And why does Remy just pick up some random girl anyway? Shouldn't he know it means nothing to me him by now? *tsks* Oh well. Sometimes people are silly. More please!
Satine16 chapter 8 . 11/10/2003
Great job darlin!

I can really see your writing becoming more polished and smooth. These two chapters flowed nicely and seemed more real, or professional.

I noticed the diference right away, I esp. liked the description of Remy, the hotel, and the blonde waitress in the start of chapter 7.

Both chapters just seemed so evolved, yeah for writing!

Hayley
Jukebox chapter 8 . 11/8/2003
All I can say is Wow! Very enjoyable!
VA-river-gal chapter 8 . 11/8/2003
YAY! You updated! HOORAY! I'm just so happy right now, I could kiss you. But I will keep my lips to myself. LOL! This chapter is so sweet. I love this story. I hope to see another chapter or two...or three...or four. :-)
T chapter 8 . 11/8/2003
Still love'in it. I love Rogue and Gambit together. Stupid Joseph.