Reviews for Residuum
Only Balgony chapter 20 . 6/16
Oh my freaking dooda Jaune is a child
RedKnight21 chapter 27 . 5/28
I can honestly say I like this part of the story, the thought of Jaune getting to underground fights in order to become stronger. This actually reminds me of an anime and manga read. I would actually not mind a story just based on Jaune fighting an underground fights.
KAOS UNLEASHED chapter 1 . 5/26
More. Please.
pittsacee chapter 28 . 5/21
more pls
comfyinsunshine chapter 28 . 5/17
Love this story! Really hope you continue it!
more pls
pittsacee chapter 1 . 5/4
eva017 chapter 28 . 4/27
Amazing story, please update soon!
LiumD chapter 28 . 3/6
Gotta say, I like this vicious Jaune. The 8-person group is an interesting touch too. Looking forward to more for sure.
N8D0G97 chapter 1 . 3/1
tbh t his was the first fanfic I have EVER read. now I've read hundred of others and forgotten about most of them. I keep coming back to this one to see if it's been updated or not and it saddens me to see that it hasn't been updated. I love this story and I always will. So please keep writing and finish t his sorry. do it for the fan that fell In love with fanfic because of your story.
carwash36 chapter 28 . 2/15
Awesome
hillycube chapter 28 . 1/29
Zesty
TheUnholySmirk chapter 28 . 1/28
holy shit this is fantastic! MORE PLZ! You are doing a great job of showcasing jaunt's struggle adapting to normal life, tho the hug part was a little awkward.

I think this really would benefit for a small blurb form Pyrrha's POV. That's just my opinion, tho...
TheUnholySmirk chapter 19 . 1/27
Having Oz and Salem as siblings is a fantastic idea. I really hope that RT does that in volume six.
thunder angel13 chapter 28 . 1/18
Amazingly captivating can't wait for more the entire story just screams read me I espically loved jaunes lack of empathy and his team's reaction to it along with Lisa's flirting