Reviews for Fighting for Us
BrightGreenNails chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Uh oh... Thranduil isn't going to hit Legolas because of this is he?
Captain Hunny chapter 6 . 10/18/2004
Hah, I love these Leg/Arwen ficcies when they were children, I love your writing! Heh, I have a feeling the sequel will be just as good ]
Kasmi Kassim chapter 6 . 9/15/2004
A bit un-elf-like moments here and there, but a beautiful story nonetheless. Beautiful!
D chapter 6 . 4/2/2004
Goodhearted, it's nice. One thing, there's no such thing as an elderly elf, ancient in years, yes, but not elderly.
pishymishy chapter 6 . 2/24/2004
Ahh, I know I'm late in reviewing this chapter-but better late than never right? You are so tricksy, making us believe we'd have a great challenge/competition between the twins and our dear Legolas! I won't lie, I was sad when Legolas left-and the part where Arwen sees his dried blood on the ground just broke my heart. But I liked how you ended it. Even through the saddness, there is still hope for the future! I enjoyed everything about "Fighting For Us" and now I'm off to read the sequel! Thanks for writing :)
Nienna Tindomerel chapter 6 . 1/26/2004
That's it? That's IT? NOO! Well, write a sequel, then. LotR is my new obsession, as of about two weeks ago. Seen all of the movies, and for some reason I loove L/A pairing! Très yummy-ful. A/A seems...I dunno. I never liked Aragorn, really. Arwen is too good for him! La. I'm going to stop rambling.
Summary of this review: Awesome writing, awesome pairing, with reviewing pouting wanting more.
Karone Evertree chapter 6 . 1/23/2004
yes yes, you must do a sequel! what an evil way to end a story;) not fair. yes the reading was a lot easier, thanks.
Megz2 chapter 5 . 1/21/2004
Artemis!
I have reviewed EVERY chapter...thank you very much. And you didn't give me the answer I asked for that you said you would put in here! Shame on you! Anyway you really need to come on Saturday...its not all that early, I think that you will be able to handle it. Congrats on your last chapter! To completed fics!
*Fox in a box with a martini!*
niki chapter 5 . 1/7/2004
please put up next chapters because i am really extremely intersting in what is going to happen. thank you
Caroline Jordan chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Umm...I'm just wondering what's taking so long? I check everyday for an update. Please update soon! I'm dying here! lol
Rylee Smith chapter 5 . 11/27/2003
hmm...good! the twins are a bit annoying, but that's alright. Not everything can be perfect. I like it! pls update. so sweet!
K.K.C chapter 5 . 10/22/2003
NO! This is so good! When I was reading this, it reminded me of Romeo and Juliet. PLEASE, I'm begging you! Update soon!
Karone Evertree chapter 5 . 10/11/2003
thanks, i like the name too:) great chapter again!:) by the way could you possibly space out your story more? it's hard to read when the whole thing is one paragraph. thanks;)
Kawaii Elf Girl chapter 5 . 10/3/2003
Elf-Girl: YAY! ARCHERY! MUST UPDATE SOON!
Megz2 chapter 5 . 10/2/2003
OK dude, you know I like this chapter as i have told you...but DUMBLEDORE could kick Ganndalfs ass! I mean all he can do is throw people around with his staff thing (mind out of gutter please) and Dumbledore could hex him into oblivaion! So there! :p Im done now...
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »