Reviews for Harry Sanchez and the Magic McGuffin
YOU. ARE. A. GENIUS
ulysse234 chapter 4 . 7/15
nooooooooooo peeves!
someone chapter 1 . 7/15
nobody asked for it but everybody needed it
Oh my fucking this is fantastic.
Obi wan Kenny chapter 12 . 5/4
I saw there was an update, but don’t see what to. Is this story coming back?
ihatejimbelushi981 chapter 1 . 4/7
Someone should write this but with Percy jackson characters.
cardmaster11 chapter 12 . 4/1
At this rate Harry's going to kill Lucius and I love it!
Lord Mortensen chapter 12 . 4/1
Cool! please update it soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/13/2020
Just gotta say, I had no idea how much I needed a crossover like this in my life until now. This story fucking rocks! Cant wait for more updates :)
Kaiser Harry James Potter chapter 13 . 10/17/2020
Its ok...
BoredKing chapter 10 . 9/22/2020
Harry is kind of a bitch, he acts like Rick but when shit gets real he goes full Morty.
BoredKing chapter 13 . 9/22/2020
Gender identity is not a thing, if your male then your male, if your a female then your female, if your one of the few people born with both or neither sets of reproductive organs then your whatever name scientist have assigned you. If you've had a surgery to change gendee then your whatever new gender you changed into. Gender isn't some philosophical idea, its a simply identification of what's half of the reproductive cycle you fall into

Sexuality is the philosophical one and if you feel like a woman trapped in a man's body or vice versa then your just that and thats fine, there is no shame in it and you shouldn't let anyone else's words affect you because it sure as hell isn't going to affect your sexuality. You are what you are and you like what you like.

Hope you get over your writer's block so you can continue this story.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/2/2020
P.S.
Don't let Rowling's views get to you too much. Something obviously happened to her when she was a kid involving one of those "bring-out-a-bad-name-for-everybody" trans-people (or her parents were just bigoted people), and she still has PTSD. The only thing you can do is show her that there's nothing to be afraid of any more.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/2/2020
That was surprisingly funny, let me tell you what a fairly drunk Rick Sanchez would probably tell you about your gender situation:

"You should stop giving a shit all together. The only thing that can fully turn you into a woman is the vial of CS-63 I have in my pocket, but that's beside the point. Don't go out of your way to waste money on frail half-assed cosmetics and soy-pills made to exploit gullible fucktards who think having something else between their legs automatically gives their lives meaning. If anything, live your life to the fullest without relying on other people to decide who you're supposed to be. If you feel like a man some days, go at it. If you feel like a woman some days, parade around in a drag club to your hearts consent. It's 20-fucking-20 muthafuckah, stop questioning things and live!"
Omegamorph chapter 13 . 7/26/2020
now as far as your feelings on JK Rowling go, I feel it's best to not let the sins of a story's creator affect your enjoyment of that story and to disassociate from any drama going on in real life. I've learned that much with various fandoms I've been in.