Reviews for Harry Sanchez and the Magic McGuffin
Angelica7714 chapter 4 . 9/7/2017
Haha, your author notes always make me laugh. Never change, please.
WanderingWatermelon chapter 3 . 9/7/2017
Omg it took me way too long to get around to reading this chapter, this is hilarious XD I love how Rick's response to who Mr. Meeseeks is was "Science" lol so great
annasfanfic chapter 4 . 9/7/2017
ShinigamiPhantom chapter 3 . 9/7/2017
Will harry and Morty have their own Meeseeks box? I want Hermione to tell a Meeseks to live "A fullfilling live" in her SPEW bullshit moment..
ShinigamiPhantom chapter 4 . 9/7/2017
Finally! Someone gave that fucking Hat a talk!
It didn't have the "Oh My God" moment when it realises it's purpose, but hey!
FUCK THAT HAT!
CescaLR chapter 4 . 9/6/2017
nice. Good chapter, as usual.
medd chapter 4 . 9/6/2017
LOVE THIS!
randomplotbunny chapter 4 . 9/6/2017
Awesome chapter! But just one thing... You've converted me to the Rick and Morty bandwagon, damn you, and I'm forever grateful! :-D I'd never caught even a single episode before but now I can't get enough.
I am SO looking forward to Rick showing up unexpectedly- to the staff- for some quality time with his son, and by extension his grandson, and traumatizing the Purebloods with the sick shit Muggles can do nowadays with science. Harry and Morty have already begun it with their swift takedown of Peeves. :-)
Sakura Lisel chapter 4 . 9/6/2017
*lol* Seeing how he's like personality wise thanks to Rick, I'm surprised Harry didn't stand in one place, cross his arms across his chest, GLARE angrily while insulting McGonnagal AND Dumbledore, and DEMAND that they call him by his PROPER lase name, instead of giving in and going up there when his OLD name was called. *lol* Don't let the plebians think they can get away with calling him by the name THEY want him to be known as, and ignore them until they call him by his PREFERRED name, I say.
AppleSpongeCake chapter 3 . 9/6/2017
Fucking in love with this.
Angelica7714 chapter 3 . 9/6/2017
That was beautiful, rick is on point as always.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/6/2017
...Sheer perfection.
Valiryo chapter 3 . 9/6/2017
I don't know whether to love you or hate you... fuck you.
randomplotbunny chapter 3 . 9/6/2017
This is amazing! I am so looking forward to more!
randomplotbunny chapter 2 . 9/6/2017