Reviews for Harry Sanchez and the Magic McGuffin
Kyrianae Narii chapter 12 . 8/9/2019
I feel as though I should commend you. I honestly feel like I've just witnessed a Rick and Morty episode (or two) in written form. Well done my (possibly) fellow mammalian. Well done indeed.
ShinigamiPhantom chapter 12 . 8/4/2019
So, are they gona use the stone to get rich or what?
Autismguy593 chapter 12 . 8/4/2019
sweet lord
Obi wan Kenny chapter 12 . 8/4/2019
"Where's the Fucking key!?" Lmao I'm dead!
Sharkboy chapter 12 . 8/4/2019
Is Rick going to do experiments with Quirrell/Voldemort?
Jb chapter 12 . 8/4/2019
Schwifty? What the hell is that?
annasfanfic chapter 12 . 8/4/2019
forthose8675309 chapter 12 . 8/4/2019
I love these updates
TheRealOJ32 chapter 11 . 7/20/2019
Oh my God I love this fic! Definitely my favorite Rick and Morty fanfic ever and probably my favorite Harry Potter one to. Please update soon! I need my Rick and Morty fix before the new season!
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 6 . 4/10/2019
...despite the HORRID logical flaws of someone being able to force a kid raised by Rick to join a sports team he doesn't want, and Snape harassing Harry withouth making up a passable excuse for it... your story is too fucking good to not follow.

But I'm BEGGING you... PLEASE make it LOGICAL! And bloody CHANGE the damned timeline in a logical way based on people's actions, and make them act logical as per their personalities, PLEASE!
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 5 . 4/10/2019
You DO realize that even the wackyest of Rick and Morty's adventures have an inherent logic to it, right? And their actions ACTUALLY changes the event of things?

So I REALLY hope Harry won't end up illogically following the books for absolutly NO logical reason. *Glares warningly*
Autismguy593 chapter 11 . 2/27/2019
Like the story so far. Keep up the good work.
forthose8675309 chapter 11 . 2/26/2019
OMG Rick you got Alan Turning Castrated. This is why I love this Fic. Those little moments feel so true to the source material
randomplotbunny chapter 11 . 2/26/2019