Reviews for Stop! Shower time
TheAssassin2 chapter 8 . 1/30/2017
I know Nick is snarky with Bogo a lot but this is just insane, completely insane. He might as will be dead already! XD
TheAssassin2 chapter 7 . 1/30/2017
O- don't know what to say. I bet Judy wishes she never bought that carrot pen. I'm actually pretty terrified about what Bogo is going to do them.
TheAssassin2 chapter 6 . 1/30/2017
I hope they don't brake anything else, besides maybe the bed. ;)
TheAssassin2 chapter 5 . 1/30/2017
Oh no! Now their both on drugs! XD This can only end in one way. XD Finnick is too funny, if there is another part with him in it I think I'm going to die from laughter.
TheAssassin2 chapter 4 . 1/30/2017
What are the odds? They must really be bad odds. XD I'm dying! HAHAHA! What a way to screw the moment! XD
TheAssassin2 chapter 3 . 1/30/2017
Wow Judy on drugs makes for some interesting conversation topics. XD I'm not sure they're all out of her system yet, she still seams a little frisky. This isn't going to end well. XD
TheAssassin2 chapter 2 . 1/30/2017
HAHAHAHA! Finnick is hilarious! HAHAHA!
TheAssassin2 chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
Poor Nick that's so embarrassing. XD
DustBunneee chapter 8 . 1/30/2017
Lewd yet hilarious! Original and unexpected! I loved this story from beginning to end. I honestly wished that there was more to read, it ends a bit abruptly, but that's okay. It was still an amazing read!

Would love to see more like this from you!

~November the Bunny
guest chapter 8 . 12/24/2016
hilarious
like chapter 8 . 12/20/2016
you have to update this is hilarious
Guest chapter 8 . 10/7/2016
Great story! are u going to continue it?
Darth Becky 726 chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
That moment there was SOO inspired by The Big Bang Theory, when Sheldon helps Penny after she fell in the shower. LOL!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/26/2016
Are you going to continue on the story or this is it This was pretty good
Fdddjd chapter 8 . 8/25/2016
Please update this is hilarious/ /
258 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »