Reviews for Jealousy Can be A
Eilimakk chapter 1 . 11/6
I’M LAUGHING SO HARD

I can absolutely picture this happening, and everybody was priceless! Bless you for adding Ennoshita in this.

That ending though, what a long day x’D
Though, I’m pretty sure Kags what just out of it more than anything else
ChrisJoy606 chapter 1 . 8/10
this is so good like i love oihina and i love kagehina and these two in one fic and and im dying jelly kageyama
bumblebeeelf chapter 1 . 6/30
Wow! What a nice and cute fict, as long as I read this, I never stop to smile! I love Kageyama expresion in the last. And maybe any sequel of this fict?
*just who am I?

Keep spirit and great job for author.
xPhoenixFlamex chapter 1 . 5/31
This was...fantastic. It was hilarious in all the right places. When Kageyama popped the volleyball I died laughing. You have all of their characters down pat. Great work!
KwonSangMi chapter 1 . 3/2
OMFG! This is soo adorable...~~
SamTheOtaku chapter 1 . 1/9
That was the most brilliant thing I've ever read! OMG I laughed so hard I'm crying, shit your awesome. I would gladly read more of this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER! I laughed! Cried! And enjoyed every bit! Thank you!
Althea910 chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
This was so funny and I couldn't stop laughing xD. Everyone to me seemed in character btw. Nice job!
Blunderland chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
THE YEARS TAKEN AWAY FROM MY LIFE HAD BEEN RESTORED! THANK YOU FOR THIS FANFIC OF YOURS!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Kyaa! This is soo funnnyyyy!
SoiArt chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Definitely adding to my favorites. This was so cute.
Kichou chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Very cute story.
AnimaGeen chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
could u plz make a sequel?! this was literally the best and cutest ff I've ever read so I beg u to continue writing this story!
Kuroo187 chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Ohhmygosh! This is the cutest and funniest Haikyuu FF that I read in a long time. Really good job -