Reviews for A Different Kind of Destiny
Eru-chan chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Oh my god yes. I totally got obsessed with this pairing, but felt guilty because they were both in love with other people and I really loved those pairings too... but these two just have so much chemistry! *fangirling*
Beautiful Dragon Princess chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I like it a lot. Contiue to write it, i want to know what happens to Jen during her training!
sammispn226 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
oh man jen/li is definitely the best pairing in CTHD! i REALLY hope you continue this, it looks like a great story!
zomniac chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
I like it! Please continue! :DD
Lana chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Yes definatly carry it on!
D. Lavisher chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
as someone said before, the cool floaty things that oriental Chinese martial arts allow ppl to do IS to step onto the flow of the the air. well since it's about training in ur lovely fic (u catched the whole atmosphere characteristics btw, good start there), i'd like to tell you that the motion of wat u call flying is actually called "qing-gong". they tie heavy stones on their feet or make their shoes out of metal so that the more they walk, the more load they can take up. and by the time they take off the "training load", i.e. stones or metal shoes, they can run really fast. Further training and "qi-lifting" (i.e. lifting the "air" in the body,) leads to the actual flying. hope u're satisfied with thatkeep up the writing!
loves-winged-dark-angel chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Yay! Keep it up, this is just the story I've been looking for
Tristiana Marina chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
are you going to finish the story because i would really like to read the rest of it. it a great story so please finish it so i can read it.

Sincerly,

Trista
Riina chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Great story-i thought they had something going on, but wasnt sure if it was just me or whatever
Tigerchild chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
great story! i was half expecting them to actually fall in love. good job!
Omnimalevolent chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Cool idea, I like it! The only problem is that:

a) Li Mu Bai is a lot older than Jen

b) Li and Jen are both in love with other people

Whatever...by the way, I think those floaty flying things are like walking on air (or water). That's how I see it anyway...
Scorpio Serpent chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Continue!
Marikai chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
I completely support your idea of a romance between the two, i was totally caught off guard in the movie when she says "Are you sure its only the sword you want?" when she was drugged. That was such an indication that she felt something!
- me
Jucka chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
That is a good variation.
slashofdragonblade chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
i don't think that its really chemistry. its more like a respect between master and student but its ur story. keep writing i'll be waiting!