Reviews for Growing Up Fast
Mrs Nicole 35 chapter 8 . 7/14/2016
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yay he saved her from the last raider and Charon's reaction,
prefect protective daddy mode!
Fordtrucksrule chapter 7 . 7/8/2016
When's the next chapter being updated it's been a while
Cobalt blue Amoeba chapter 7 . 4/30/2016
In many other stories and even in the Fallout games, they make it seem as if anyone can pick up a gun and start shooting people as if it's no big deal at all. But it is a big deal. It's hard to do, it takes skill and it is a REALLY big deal. You understand this and the way you write about Gabe's nervousness helps to increase the dramatic impact of what it would really be like to have to fire a gun.

And the way you ended the chapter is so perfect. I can feel the tension building as if it's a physical force.
Cobalt blue Amoeba chapter 6 . 4/30/2016
This chapter is Charon at his finest. He is not really unfriendly, but he is not exactly friendly either. And there is that one scene where Charon becomes very menacing and threatening, for good reason. You are careful to make sure that Charon doesn't talk too much. You understand his personality very well and you do a great job writing him.
Cobalt blue Amoeba chapter 5 . 4/30/2016
I'm sorry that I have been gone for so long. It was rude of me to just take off like that, especially since you gave me a nice shout out at the beginning of this story. I really do appreciate you writing this story especially for me. I will try hard to come around more often.

I like the way you write all your stories and this one is no exception. You allow the story to unwind just a little bit at a time. Not too fast, but also not too slow. This really helps to hold my interest and wonder what will happen next.

I think it's funny that after all these years, Charon still calls Kate "Smoothskin". I guess that is his pet name for her!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
OOC and absurd, but hey, typical Charon shit.
Mrs Nicole 35 chapter 7 . 4/6/2016
girl seriously these 4 are the best!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/17/2016
This was a good chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 3/14/2016
This is a good story so far keep up the good work
Mrs Nicole 35 chapter 6 . 3/14/2016
The contract is still in play? Someone could just find it and make him murder his family? I'm sooooo depressed over here right now, I thought Kate would of burned it a long time ago, he's still a slave and without meaning too, she can still command him to do stuff. I have no words for how sad I am right now.
Mrs Nicole 35 chapter 5 . 3/14/2016
Omg when Charon growled watch your mouth I laughed, daddy Charon cracks me up and at the same time makes me go awwwwwww big time.
Cobalt blue Amoeba chapter 4 . 3/8/2016
Ah, now I see how Violet figures into this story. Well done, and it was worth the wait leading up to this point... I like this chapter. Parts of it made me smile. I like the part where Gabe was wondering if Charon had gone into the wrong house by mistake because Gabe was not expecting Charon to have a human wife. I also like the part where Kate tells Charon to take his cigarette outside and Gabe observes, "She is definitely his wife." That made me laugh. Some parts of human interaction are timeless and the same in any culture. This now is becoming the kind of story where my desire for instant gratification is acting up. Having to wait for new chapters is killing me! My mind is whirling as it wonders where this story will go from here. You are doing a great job with this story. Keep up the good work!
Mrs Nicole 35 chapter 4 . 3/7/2016
awwwwwwwwwwwwww damit, daddy charon is so amazing, and now we see how it connects, hmmmmm i wonder if this boy will fall for violet? either way this is soooooo good girl, i get so happy when i see another chapter as been added to this
Cobalt blue Amoeba chapter 3 . 3/7/2016
It is fun and interesting to read a story that comes from the perspective of a character who is unfamiliar with the D.C. Wasteland. That allows those of us who know the area so well to experience it in a whole new light... This story gets better with each chapter! I am so eager to see where this goes from here!
Cobalt blue Amoeba chapter 2 . 3/7/2016
At this point, I'm not sure how this will turn into a Violet story, but you definitely have my interest. This is a cool idea. It will be fun to watch a person go from a powerless slave and gradually turn into,,,well, who knows what he might become? I like this story and I plan on sticking around for the long haul.