Reviews for Taking That Walk
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Wow just amazing
codyw1 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Aww.

The line about the Balls cracked me up LOL.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
A differant romantic twist and I like it. It stumbles just a bit, but for the most part it flows.
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
xvdalovhgda,.vgn

i'm all goh now!

ooh. that was just EXTRAordinary. loved how he said there would be a moment where he would fall in love. argh! why can those silly boys exist in real life?

i have to love Harry. I love him even more. lucky Hermione. loved it. XD
chalicity chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
*thrashes and cries in romantic excitement*

BEAUTIFUL!
TheHard chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Ok, that is... that was missing :)

thanks again
tubin chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
very, very romantic. Harry warning her that he was going to fall in love? Sigh...
bobsaqqara chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
I loved the way described Hermione’s feelings. And this, quite possible, the most romantic thing I have ever read.

And just because I just sounded incredibly sappy; I also loved the “balls” comment.

–Bob
MissPriss11120 chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
OMG! that was absolutely amazing! i loved it so much.
Leah6 chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
i almost cried. that was so sweet. you could tell how much harry loved her. i wish someone loved me like that. i wish someone thought i was beautiful and smart and just...loved me i guess. *sigh* that was beautiful. -leah
Duke chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Woah. You aren't supposed to get any better. I mean honestly what do you want to make my heart skip a few beats?

Meh. In other words I loved it. Any chance for more? Pretty please?

I was gonna insert some witty (yeah...right...) joke here. But I'm just too blown away. WoW.
becks89 chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
OMG! That was so unbelievably cute! Aww...that was wonderful! Perfect romance...Harry is so cute!
I loved the bit when he said that he'll be in love with Hermione, that was too cute...that was perfect...brilliant...you have to write more Hermione/Harry fics...you said in the story before this one, that you were going to do a long ansty fic with Harry and Hermione...please post it soon, because i love the way you write Harry! It makes me like him, and i absolutely hate harry, but this story made me like him...
That was so cute! Aww
ok, i'm done.
becks.
Myredreis chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
MORE!MORE!MORE! *goes into convulsions and giggleing fit* hi! i want more! please please please do more *puppy eyes*
Myz
Cassiopeia chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
That's it. You've done it. I was an avid Hr/R and H/G fanatic and you've just turned me to H/Hr. I never knew Harry could be so romantic! He's such a sweetie! I love you forever and ever and now you have to write the Graduation Ball! Absolute must!
Eckletricity chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
i LOVE it i almost choked on a sour patch kid when i read this (which is a good thing, i might add)it was so great i love Harry/Hermione pairings UPDATE SOON!