Reviews for For A Friend
GreggoAddict chapter 9 . 8/23/2012
I loved it. Simple as that!
Jazzmonkey chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
How di take ms jeep if rrk had it? But, otherwise, great story! The angst played out well with the slightly lighter tones. Good job.
ReviewerWhoBegsForUpdates chapter 9 . 3/20/2011
Yum. I just love a good Sage torture fic with a happy ending. Major bonus points for coherent sentences and correct spelling, along with proper use of plurals, which seems to be a major issue in this fandom. I liked the novelization beginning, followed by the elaboration after. *pauses* Hm, I wonder *checks profile* Nope. You didn't write a similar fic for the Sage/Kento/Cye torture in the Nether Realm. Drat. Shame that. I suppose I'm horrid for liking whump so much, but some characters just look so good when in pain. Oh well. Thanks for writing this, I've added it to my faves!
Juzu chapter 9 . 1/31/2009
That was really good. I just watched Gaiden today and remembered seeing this story as I browsed through others. I think you did a really good job with it. Everything fit together nicely. Great job!
Juniperbreezie chapter 9 . 8/17/2008
I really enjoyed this story.
Sakura123 chapter 9 . 4/16/2006
Man, I remember I used to love reading this back in 2003! Four years later I find again (what a hoot!)! The description of the story at the beginning was enough to keep my interested (I liked it). The drama concerning Sage unable to comes to grips with what his Armor had done while under the influence of Shikaisen and injuring himself in various ways, had me in awe when I was younger. The SagexRowenxRonins drama was written nicely, but when I think about it now - the whole "Sage Guilt Trip" is kinda over dramatized in terms of drama to be honest. I took a hiatus from the story and I find the story again and find out you've completed it. I read the last two chapters, and I liked them. The end was a bit abrupt for my liking but then I've got a bad habit of describing the end of a story in several chapters before ending it. Anyhow, I enjoyed reading this story again. Not as much I used to, but its still an enjoyable story nevertheless (I wish I had room on my Favorites List to put it on).

Sakura123
Marie Kenobi chapter 9 . 3/25/2006
I absolutely loved, loved, LOVED the opening and ending dialogue for this story. Wonderful job, I really enjoyed it! :-)

-Marie K.
Inda chapter 9 . 5/15/2004
I really enjoyed your story. It wasn't long enough. I would of rather readed mia taking care of sage then his sister. Would of like to read a little romance as well. To break it up. Your story of Return to arms is good also. To bad Mia some how could come back to life. Yoai doesn't float so well with me. But I know it's apart todays cult. Please keep up the good work. Looking froward to reading more.
honmyo SeaGull chapter 9 . 5/5/2004
Short end indeed, but nice conclusion. Too bad it's already the end ! Rather, too bad I found back the story only when it comes to a end... *sigh*
Well, at last I'll have a look if you load other stories...
Mayhem21 chapter 9 . 4/27/2004
I enjoyed it! I hope you update soon! I wanna see what happens next!
Bunch-o-Nuts chapter 9 . 4/25/2004
It was a wonderful story and long over-due to be finished. You had so better start back on ARTA now, and then everything will be good. Also, I have read your Inuyasha story AND your X-men story. I think they are both excellent so far and I hope you continue in your inspired writing.
SeaGull chapter 8 . 3/2/2004
Part number eight...I can't believe it ! I was waiting for the following of the story since months ! I stopped to the third chapter, and once in a while I had a glance at the site since hoping desperately for an update... And I succeded in losing myself on the site and not find the story anymore till yesterday (No, it's not a joke and it's not funny _ It happens to me all the time as much in real life as in this hell called web...).
I'm so glad glad you made it so far ! Please go on! And remind me I never ever will be willing meeting Sage's family... (Your Yayoi was wonderful : a character we don't know much about, but what a flesh under your pen...! OK, maybe you don't understand what I meant, english isn't my language...;;).
Your troopers are so in character, it's a real pleasure to read your story... But I do have to say the "comfort" was welcome it tended to become really scary, here (and I have the feeling it's not totaly past yet...)
Ja nee, I hope...
Have a good day, nice writing, etc...
No comes the wonder : would Rowen be able to be carried in a luggage bag till Sendai...?
Padawan-Travina chapter 8 . 11/8/2003
ACK! What an evil place to leave it..MORE! ME WANTS MORE! PLEASE?
cmquietone chapter 8 . 11/6/2003
Finally. I thought the story was dead for a while there. Thanks for the update. Hope to see more soon.
Destiny's Lot chapter 8 . 11/5/2003
That was so damn good. Great Yayoi by the way. I've got shivers.

Ja