Reviews for Forget Me Not
Hybrid-Cookie376 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Aww I really liked this, so dark and angsty and depressing, but at the same time, kind of sweet

I love that there's a sense of history here - makes me want to know more about the events leading up

Though I had to read it a couple of times for it to *click* in my head - apparently the last paragraph was too subtle for me :) (it's nearly midnight, that's my excuse)
JacobsSortOfBeautiful chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
wow. really sad
Shadow Rise chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Oh that was so... angsty/beautiful/sweet/amazing/brilliantly written.
greengiraffe22 chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Wow. I don't know what to say! First of all, it was amazing. Really good. I am guessing that maybe the Dark Lord is Draco or possibly Harry. Hey, you never know. This is one of the best stories I've read. -Adds you to favorite authors list.-
Persephone Luna chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god...

You're right. I didn't see that coming.

Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god...
elra of mirkwood chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Moving really moving. I really enjoyed reading it didn' get the whole ginny-hermione thing til the end otherwise i really liked it. keep writing.

-Namesless Loser/Swimmer
mari chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
This was wonderful! Please build more to this! This is something i want to read instead of the normal love story.
VERY VERY CREATIVE!
AmethystPhoenix chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
I have a feeling the Dark Lord's not Voldemort...
Great job. Interesting, that Hermione would choose to call herself Ginny. I wonder where Henry is. And what happened before. Glad you found this fic! :)
~AmethystPhoenix
CarEtoDreaM chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
wow...i loved ur story, it was so good yet so sad at da same time! ur a great writer!
Misobel chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
O, freaky. That was good. :)
Fiona chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
I really enjoyed this story. It took me awhile to realise the whole Ron/Hermione aspect, and I'm still confused about Hermione breaking the Dark Lord's heart... It was very sad and touching.

I liked how genuine it was.
Vanyaria Darkshadow chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
wow - another great fic. you do the whole dark angsty thing really well. I'm amazed. This is so good. Will there be updates? who was ginny married to... I need to know more! :P
FemmeDraconis chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
This was great. It was so sad, though. I hope you're thinking of continuing it; I want to find out who the Dark Lord is.
fredngeorgegirl chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Great story. It was so sad! But it was still awesome
leaf chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
whoa...at first i had no idea what was going on. i had to reread it. great story! is there another one with more information...if there isn't, start writing! please?