Reviews for Going the Distance
ruby0117 chapter 1 . 6/7
PLEASE MAKE A COLLEGE SERIES
It would be amazing if you would continue this story or do one like this but longer
Guest chapter 12 . 8/8/2017
WOW THANKS FOR BREAKING MY HEART THIS WAS SO GOOD I LOVE YOU HOLY CRAP
lunny chapter 12 . 8/1/2017
oh my gosh. im not crying, youre crying! this is it. holy moly. it has literally been years! i feel like i emotionally grew up with this fic. seriously! i had something or someone to relate to with every update! especially when Pearl got into the car crash, i had to have knee surgery around that time too & was on bed rest for like 6 months, it sucked & im still recovering, can no longer play soccer. but yo! this fic honestly, im so attatched & now that it's over i can go back & read it many more times! Thank you so much for your hard work & dedication! I appreciate it so much, you'll never know just how much i do to be honest with you. I can't wait for A Glimpse to update too! i'll be on it in a second! I'll also be waiting for any other stories if you ever decide to write more, which i hope you do! Never give up!

Forever Patient,
Lunny
chickenfeetpaprika chapter 11 . 7/8/2017
I LOVE this story! And I wanna add that I love YOU for writing such a great masterpiece! Looking forward to seeing what happens next! I read your other Rupphire stories and they're so awesome omg! This entire work of "Love, Baseball, and Ballet" is one of my favorites in my list. I love the character development and the tension ahhh. Excited for the next chapter! :)
Smol.Ruby chapter 11 . 7/5/2017
OMG! Please I can't take it the cliffhanger is enormous I need to see if Ruby and Sapphire are ok with their relationship and where they stand
SkelzorX chapter 9 . 6/9/2017
What is this a crossover episode?
lunny chapter 11 . 5/14/2017
oh my gosh, this is almost over?! i feel like crying... thanks so much for this fic and for updating! thank you! thank you! thank you! until the next chapter!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/24/2017
More!
lunny chapter 10 . 3/14/2017
thanks the stars you updated, i was starting to think you gave up on the story! And this chapter almost made me cry, i can already feel that a lot will happen in the next. i cant wait for it! have a good day!
Kira97 chapter 10 . 3/14/2017
Oh brother... I am not ready for watever is gonna happen after the game I swear.
Great chapter tho! That little advise Alice gives to Sapphire was actually pretty nice, such a charming moment (I see some character development right there!)
Also, Ronaldo and Sapphire's dad taking about rock people, just, it's hilarious, I can't imagine what Sapphire and her mom had to go through while having dinner
And the moment Sapphire calls Ruby is so well done, I really like it!
I'm still scared tho...
Guest chapter 8 . 1/26/2017
This is great! :) Good story!
Kira97 chapter 9 . 1/7/2017
*grabs guitar and sits in a corner*
I COULD NEVER BE
I COULD NEVER BE
I COULD NEVER BE READY FOR THIS
(Just, wow, I'm so ready but at the same time I'm not? My poor little Ruby really got in truble this time ;_;)
Guest chapter 9 . 12/28/2016
Sapphire jealous please!
Lunny chapter 9 . 12/21/2016
Aaaahhhh miscommunication is so cringyyyy! I cant wait for the next update!