Reviews for Flowey was alone
AJStyle17 chapter 18 . 4/27
I read the notes about every other chapter.
TouchedByTears chapter 12 . 3/10
Sheesh... I don't know how, but you made me bawl my eyes out over FLOWEY. Of all the people. First time I've cried over a book in 6 months and first ever fanfic that's ever made my cry.

Okay yeah I sympathise a lot with Flowey and I kinda understand what he's going through... ish. Don't ask why. Personal reasons. This fanfic really struck a chord with me though.
MettatonNEO chapter 1 . 3/10
OMG. I love the idea behind this. This is also the first undertale fanfiction I've actually read so yeah.
I’ve been commenting in 2018!
I GET THE SONG REFERENCE *puts hand over sans mouth as he was about to say something* YEP, SO, ERR, GIVE ME A COOKIE FOR...KNOWING...UM...THE SONG! *whispers: sans I swear if you say anything I will kill you*
Sans: *cough*lying*cough*
SANS WHAT DID YOU SAY?! SANS THE SKELETON! N.
Sans: ... my line
OMGOSH I NEED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! hey guy- SANS GO AWAY IM TALKING DONT YOU SEE THAT?!
Sans: ...
This is a hate comment by sans.
Sans: yeah, so, let me ask you somethin’ buddy... why wasnt i here for this chapter?
Me: *rolls eyes* seriously? That’s your hate comment?
Sans: I like this story but it’s missing some SANSational puns.
Me: heh, ok, i will let you off one time! But just because of the pun, capishe?
Sans: caposh
Me: ...
I’m sorry about your uncle, I will give you some flowers-er, I don’t know where you live so I give emoji instead
Frisk chapter 13 . 1/17
I’m sorry for your uncle. My condolences.
iPad... and yes I’m crying, WAHHHHHHHHHH!
YAYYYYY MOOOORRRRE PUUUUUUNNNS PLSSSSSS
Au revoir, madam, or mister person because you haven’t revealed your gender yet! Just sayin author.
Frisk chapter 9 . 1/17
More puns and stop swearing and yay pta flowey
The answer to both a and b is yes.
...?