Reviews for Redemption
Rebeldynasty chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Your theory is as good as anyone else's, and probably what the original writers had intended.

Also, Springer is not a Generation 2 character. The entire Transformers series on the 80's is Generation 1. Generation 2 is a term used for the Beast Wars series. :) Just putting that out there, though I imagine you know that now, several years after writing this.

Anyway, this was nicely done.
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Wow. Wonderfully written. Puts a new side to Soundwave and Galvatron.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Abso-fragging-lutely AMAZING!

X3

Gotta love the introspective pondering pieces.

Always so much fun to read.
Nortstar chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Wow, It is cool,

very good story
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Nice story. Good theories. :)
anon18385737476564 chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
This is very interesting. Shame I never came upon it sooner. :Whacks self a couple times with bamboo stick and Megatron steals it away from her.:

Megatron: Your crazy enough, no more of that.

Danielle: Ah, shut up, you ol' hack! I no like Galvatron, but this does a little justice.

Galvatron: HEY!

Megatron and Danielle: :( Ah, shut up!
lal chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
That was so sad.I agree though Soundwave has always been loyal to Megatron despite that stupid movie script.
Adrian Quinn chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
WOW, for once good tf fan was a great bad he died and the galvatron we knew in the movie sounds like he to go..
Talec Arashi chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
Hm, very nicely done...
pykus chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
your fic was really cool soundwave rocks... i have a theory that since sound was so loyal he realised his mistake of letting megs go so he challanged starscream for leadership so he could turn astrotrain around and save megs
Vendor chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
This is quite a good story except for one thing that bothered me. In Soundwave's death scene, it didn't seem right for Galvatron to just say "I forgive you" to Soundwave. It seemed that Galvatron was placing all the blame on Soundwave once again as if to say it was all Soundwave's fault and Galvatron forgave him for it. If anything, Galvatron should be the one apologizing to Soundwave. Other than that, great story.
Lynx Traveller chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
this was an excellent fic, if you keep writing like this you'll be on my favourite authors list in no time!

I've often put a lot of thought into Soundwave, despite his zombie-ness, he's just as dynamic as the others, just in a deep introspective way. Wheras Starscream openly defied Megatron, Soundwave did it subtly. I don't believe that he was ever after Megatrons place, but more than once he quietly manipulated the plans so that they'd work in his favour. whether it was also Megatrons favour is subective.

also, I belive that he was always slightly jealous of Starscream; the air commander was of 'just' slightly greater rank. my arguement therefore is that when Megatron was out of the way Soundwaves challenge for leadership not becasue he wanted it, but so that 'Starscream' wouldn't get it.

also, it was bonecrusher that suggested that they get rid of the corpses, not Starscream.

there's also the theory out there that Astrotrain didn't need to jettison the weight at all. after 'triple takeover' he appeared to be one of the most loyal troops, but there's the theory that he suggested loosing weight as a way of getting Starscream to take control; he was afterall the one to crown the seeker.

although that might be reading into it too much.

anyway, on another technical note, in the original movie script, it was Starscream that saved Megatron. Megatron knew he was dying and asked Starscream to enshrine him. Screamer dragged megatron towards astrotrain by the foot and then carelessly threw him in.

one final thought to chew on; Soundwave is actually Megatrons brother (going from the comics) as is Shockwave. after Unicron tainted Maximo, Maximo sparked the three, thus creating the first 'evil' Decepticons.

like I said, this was an excellent fic, one of my favourites. no one ever bothers with either Soundwave or Shockwave, and so seeing fics about those two really is great.

keep it up, I look forward to more like this!
Jedi-And chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
Wow, what an AMAZING fic! i'm a BIG soundwave fan and he deserves more respect than people give him credit. another defence for soundwave is he did not SEE starscream throw Megatron out in to space. he could have been at the front of Astrotrain and Megatron could have been at the back by the door? it's a thought. but i really liked this fic and i think it was well writien and was a good send-off for a forgoten, but truly legendary, transformer. please keep writing.
crazomatic chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
WoW! What a great story! I liked it very much! You know, I think Soundwave's behavior a bit odd inside Astrotrain too. It was his most out of charater moment. I liked how Megatron's memory made Galvatron go into some intrspection. That was a nice touch!

About Soundwave, you gotta hand to him, his presence is enough to freak an Autobot out. He's so cold, and has complete control over himself. It's almost errie. Plus the fact that he can figure out what your thinking, which is enough for one to crap their little metalic pants, ha haa. How sad he passed, but made the story even better I think.

Maybe Soudwave did what he did because deep down oh, I don't know, he's a DECEPTICON? It's not beyond him to do what he did, but it surprised me. He used to hold on to some code of honor and loyalty, then became a sudden neo-darwanist toward the end with his "only the strongest survive" stunt he performed. In fact, he was probably the only one who held on to any honor, the others were the neo-darwanists. It's like was old school loyal ya know.

Great job!
Funky Funky Usopp chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
Poor Sounder.. that was a really good fic I liked it. It makes sence. I don't think I have read one quit like this one. Well done :)