Reviews for Ties and Knots
Seltika chapter 9 . 6/30/2017
haven't read this page before. _ Good one!
BlueEyedPisces chapter 1 . 1/17/2017
I'm so happy I came across this story, I'm so intrigued by Omegaverse now. I really love how you can take any writing style and make it your own, and plus you can never go wrong with Thorin and Wren. Keep up the great work, this is ace.
BlueEyedPisces chapter 9 . 1/12/2017
This story is my new guilty pleasure, I love it!
Just4Me chapter 9 . 10/3/2016
So, the big bad Alpha is vulnerable too. Just makes him more lovable. I'm beginning to think these two might be able to have a real, open, equal relationship. And lots of hot sex.
angel897 chapter 9 . 10/2/2016
enjoyable to read happy you finally updated this story
Laura chapter 9 . 9/29/2016
Was feeling a bit down this morning, and this properly cheered me up. Thank you :-) Love this pair 3
Casariel chapter 9 . 9/28/2016
Thank you so much for up-dating, I've been waiting for so long with great anticipation. I know I should review much more often, but I'm so shy (nice word for social phobia:-). I read all of your stories and really enjoy "Ties and knots" a lot. Only kkolmakov can come up with a feminist omega, splendid!
coecoe11 chapter 9 . 9/28/2016
Loved your chapter of course :) I like how they are tender and careful with each other's heart! :) looking forward to reading more!
Neewa chapter 9 . 9/28/2016
All I can say is...YUMMMMM...
Redhouseclan chapter 9 . 9/27/2016
Omg! This is so big for them! All the feels!
jbxl chapter 8 . 5/12/2016
Please finish this story. I've never read any other omegaverse and am unlikely to so please at least let me know how this one goes!
seltika chapter 8 . 4/14/2016
O-Oh... 3
(i think I'll top this sex scene between them as already on of my favs, and it's only the beginning XD)
Seltika chapter 7 . 4/14/2016
Loved the re-adaptation process. The conclusion of the failed mating and the sups being taken at diferent stages. And jon personality descriptions and traits. Think they need to mate now, and they deserve it!
seltika chapter 6 . 4/14/2016
wow that was intense. a new situation between these two. I'm holding my neck in distress and I feel my eyes very open, since the middle of the chapter..
Very good chapter here, K, I'm very nervous. (clapping hands)
swifty812 chapter 8 . 4/12/2016
A Cliffhanger? Now? Are you serious?

Noooooo!

Ehm, hot, very hot! Cold shower necessary...
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »