Reviews for Welcome to Stars Hollow
rachel625 chapter 18 . 12/18/2017
I read this a few months ago and really enjoyed it! I loved the different storyline that you created! But what is a world without Rory? ;)
kpop38 chapter 6 . 5/17/2017
I just knew Rachel was going to show up just as they were hitting it off! I understand her job has taken her away years at a time, but I'd think Luke and Ellie both would be a little more upset with Rachel.
I'm ready for Rachel to go away now...be gone with you!
Droolia chapter 18 . 7/3/2016
I'm glad she made it home. Luke warned Rachel what it would be like. She didn't listen. And it seemed like she didn't really care either. I'm happy she has a father like Luke and lorelai to turn to when she needs a woman's ear.
Droolia chapter 15 . 7/3/2016
I'm glad she's so into work because that will just give Luke a better chance at bringing Ellie home. I can see now why things happen the way they do for kids of divorced parents.
Droolia chapter 8 . 7/3/2016
I was devastated for him when Rachel dropped the Ellie and Chicago bomb. But lorelai is right. Don't assume squat until you talk to her Luke.
Droolia chapter 7 . 7/3/2016
He should have talked to her like Ellie said. Dumbass. "Gee, I wonder why she's acting this way."
Droolia chapter 6 . 7/3/2016
Do we still have information today? How do we follow up on parents? I'm so going to be the parent that picks up and drops off :)
Droolia chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
I just think it's so cool that you anticipate all the questions I might have and answer them in later chapters. And Rachel's back? Sucks for Luke. Have fun exolaining that one.

Luke is so lucky he has a girl. She totally saved him with the date stuff.
Droolia chapter 4 . 7/3/2016
It's funny. I was thinking I wanted a prequel or a one shot on lorelai's life before she ended up in the hollow, but then realized it's probably be really boring, especially considering what the reality is. Thanks for the little tidbit of info on her background. Everything lrobabky happened the same except she never got pregnant. It's so weird that lorelai doesn't have Rory, but your story is really good so it's not exactly a turn off. I think it's funny that she still ended up in the same place 16 year old her did. In real life, it most definitely wouldn't happen that way, but we needed to find a way for her to meet Luke. I hope they have a little Rory.
Droolia chapter 2 . 7/2/2016
So this is a switcheroo kind of story. I'm not one for LL stories when there are Sophies to be read, but this one snuck through. It's weird that there's no Rory...or is there?
Droolia chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
How do you only have 38 reviews for a 100,000 word story? Insane. Your writing style is fine. You have a great intro chapter. What's wrong with people?

It's weird that Luke has a daughter. Can't wait to find out more about that.
UpWithLuke chapter 18 . 5/3/2016
I must confess that I avoided this fanfic for a while, thinking "Come on! What's Lorelai without Rory? It's Gilmore Girls, you cannot just erase one of the Girls! And Luke as a single dad? No way!" Well, I finally took the "courage" to read it - just because I read your other stories and I think you are a wonderful author - and I can now sincerely tell you that this is FANTASTIC! You made a miracle: you took those two characters and changed the two most defining events of their lives (Luke being a grumpy, frustrated, single ermit; and Lorelai being a loving and lively young single mum) and you still managed in maintaining them perfectly believable and in character! That was perfect!
Ellie is a lovely character. Much nicer than Rory, in my opinion, and I also appreciated the switch between Rachel and Christopher. Really clever. The whole story is delightful and the smut is really fun.
So very good job indeed! The compliment comes from a prejudiced reader, so it counts as double!
Bravo!
Tony7323 chapter 18 . 3/19/2016
I have to say I really loved this story a lot it was very well written.. I'd love to read a Very Very Extra Smutty Epilogue.. And I think that you can write a sequel to this story, were Luck asks Lorelai to marry him and maybe she get pregnant and they have a little girl named Rory...It would M rated and very smutty also and over 1 hundred thousand words...
Jocelynfray chapter 14 . 3/15/2016
So this whole fic is amazing, I love this AU, it's really sexy and interesting and I love how lorelai is afraid of letting people in but is starting to let Luke in despite of herself. It's so awesome I love it.
PurryCat chapter 18 . 3/15/2016
Amazing last chapter! So glad Ellie's home and chose to do so! With all the tricks Rachel pulled to get her to Chicago, why on earth didn't she take care of her daughter? I probably would have left also. Great scenes with Ellie and Lorelai, and the ending was great. In fanfic we usually don't get to see Lorelai being shy when it comes to sex with a teenager in the house, so that was really refreshing! I'm pro epilogue, vicious trollop that I am...
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »