Reviews for New Game
MadmansDeath chapter 1 . 10/6
Well... maybe hell won't be so bad? I doubt it's any hotter than this, so I'm thinkin' I'm set.
a friend chapter 1 . 2/15
Jesus loves you and thinks your amazing and will help you and come into your life if you ask and repent out loud, I love you buddy you're amazing and a winner

you all should watch Todd White's testimony, normal Todd White or Heidi Baker, Jesse Duplantis.
RuruZero chapter 1 . 1/15
Great build up and excellent descriptive word choice.
ColdSnap chapter 1 . 1/1
This was fucking awesome, considering how i'm a huge Lancaster shipper.

Please make more RubyxJaune smut! This and Where Did The Party Go? are one of my favorite fanfics
WeabooAnonymous chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Okay, I found a smut writer, and he's made some really good stuff, I'm the same guy who's made a more recent review on "Where did the party go?" And this isn't even my real account, I tend to go undercover in Reddit finding these perverse gemstones, and let me tell you, the search was worth it!

Anyways, as for how you wrote these two, its one of the reasons why I love these two so much, they're sickeningly sweet, it always feels genuine when I see these two together, the way you wrote them, incredibly accurate, sickeningly sweet, and oh so adorable, that might just be me being Jealous though.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
You write some of the best fanfics I've ever read, keep up the good work.
MoonlitRose731 chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Good story. I've read some of your other ones. Youre a really great author
Nexus Bladeguard chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Organ, you made me very VERY happy, in ky pants region...I'm saving this for...reasons...
Husebad chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
I want a fluff one now please if you would.
Alberts24 chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
I love Lancaster, love the writing, hate that this is a one shot.
eli chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
HOT
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Very nice
DJ Zuki chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
I think I found the thing that makes me ship Jaune with Ruby. Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Very well written, build up is one of the best I have ever read. More please :)
psychonautsmaster chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
I loved it.
It was adorable and fitting to both Ruby and Jaune, but my main and only problem with the story is the "we were in love this whole time" thing. I sort of imagine Lancaster developing as the series goes on, they grow closer and closer to each other through their adventures. And yeah without a doubt their "first time" would end up like this, it starts out as a simple day but things end awkwardly for the two nerds, but they both learn to love it.