Reviews for The Complicated Life of Lizzy Bennet
winterhaze chapter 3 . 4/5/2016
Oof! glad to hear that you are ok! That must have been an awful thing to live through and be so physically close to. I'm from NYC, and was on my way to school on 9/11, so i can imagine how horrible the situation was/is in Brussels. Of course, take your time to heal. Sending you good vibes :)

As for the story, I just came across it and so far it is very enjoyable. I hope to see more :)
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 3 . 4/5/2016
YIKES. I am glad to hear that you and your friend are ok. I completely understand what you mean. .. I grew up in DC (was there in 2001)...
Great chapter - the grammar has improved since the last chapter, where you kept mixing tenses. Uh oh on Fitzy being the barrister! This will prove fun for him!
Also. ... WOW on all of the degrees Lizzy has... how is that possible? Regular Doogie Howser? Lol
I look forward to the next installment.
minderismeer chapter 3 . 4/5/2016
Great story. I already look forward to Richard finding out who she is actually married to.
EvelynRo chapter 3 . 4/5/2016
I was so sure the lawyer would be Wickham Good chapter. I hope you recover from all you have experienced. Thank you.
StoryPirate chapter 3 . 4/4/2016
I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but does the story follow cannon in that Richard Fitziwlliam is Darcy's cousin? Because I'm dearly hoping they will be cousins or at least super close friends becauseI'm just imaging Richard's shock when he realizes who Lizzy wants to divorce and him dropping hints at Darcy (or blowing up on him) and it's fantastic.
WantedWild chapter 3 . 4/4/2016
Very suspenseful chapter; you've already positioned your characters well, although we have not seen much of Darcy yet. I really look forward to your next update!
Maigra917 chapter 3 . 4/4/2016
I hope everything in RL works out. I'm loving the plot of this story and I can't wait to keep reading.
kekepania86 chapter 3 . 4/4/2016
I had a feeling it would be Richard haha, can't wait to see how you develop the storyline
elizahal chapter 3 . 4/4/2016
This is getting better and better, please update soon. I so want to be the fly on the wall when Richard confronts Darcy.
kiti4life chapter 2 . 4/4/2016
o this is great! I hope to read more soon.
llancia chapter 2 . 3/19/2016
i love this story and i can't wait to see what's going to happen.
Stephanie chapter 2 . 3/15/2016
Can't wait to see how you develop the story~!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/15/2016
Are they still married
Shaelenina chapter 2 . 3/16/2016
I am enjoying your story so far and am looking forward to reading more.
serenity3695 chapter 2 . 3/16/2016
Good to read Lizzie's point of view now it would be even better to read Darcy's