Reviews for Seducing Naruto
mrpeeples chapter 10 . 8/27
Really liked it. Would Hanabi end up having a child with him in the future or would being clan head (for some reason) get in the way in your universe?
UnlovedAngelZ chapter 6 . 4/25
Good story you've gotten better.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/25/2016
updateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdate
Amon Kashino chapter 10 . 12/2/2016
it was ok, ending sucked for me but what can ya do
Mikaeru346 chapter 2 . 10/1/2016
that meant Hanabi plan is worked, and now is time to see the result.
Mikaeru346 chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
Hinata is such a sweet sister, she even lets Her sister seduce her husband.
Spidey2 chapter 10 . 7/25/2016
HOTT! Keep going!
belamy20 chapter 2 . 7/8/2016
welll its reallly goood lemon... hope you make another fituring another girl or another story..
Lewis-Sama chapter 10 . 5/16/2016
Pretty good story.
Wolfone10 chapter 6 . 5/12/2016
savior, jinchuriki of EVERY tailed beast, hokage, last remaining Sage, destiny's child, last member of the Uzumaki clan, DYNASTY of kages, STRONGEST NINJA on the PLANET! yeah Hiashi REALLY doesn't wanna pick this fight.. He'll NEVER win! Naruto has beaten GODS, immortals, demons, bijuu, aliens! Hiashi is a VERY FAR CRY from ANY of that! The song "no chance in HELL" quickly comes to mind.(face it, he's just NOT POWERFUL enough to go against naruto)
JLdark chapter 10 . 4/24/2016
This was fantastic! I liked how you manage Hiashi, yet the ending was quite a ride I liked it very much! The twins were a good surprise, I wonder if Hanabi will get pregnant in his birthday present. Anyway awesome story I really liked it, and until your next update.
kitsuneswiftpaw chapter 10 . 4/23/2016
Well... This was a hell of a ride. Nice story!
JLdark chapter 9 . 4/23/2016
That was so good! After Hanabi I felt a little disappointed that there was not Hinata, but surprise! There she is the lovely wife! As for the sequel I can only imagine what could happen with Naruto and his birthday present, I look forward to read your sequel.
JLdark chapter 8 . 4/23/2016
Good chapter! Nice conversation I did like it how they interacted, besides the little teasing it show they care for each other too. Naruto may get a nice surprise by his birthday if Hanabi and Hinata agree.
JLdark chapter 7 . 4/22/2016
Never tough of Naruto being so possessive, I like it maybe is because he has people who need him, I bet could get a little jealous of Boruto or Himawari when Hinata payed more attention to them, it could be irrational but Naruto didn't know what love was for a long time. Anyway besides my rambling I did like the chapter I can't wait for the big moment with Hinata and Hanabi.