Reviews for Far Be It From Me
Saggit chapter 3 . 2/21
I like your brand of magical realism. It never devolves into Disney, nor does it open "Happily ever after" conclusions. It shows possibilities, and characters see them, and that's good enough. And those self same characters are drawn very IC, and the writing is quite good. Full marks. :)
kirsant chapter 3 . 2/14
I just re-read this story again, and it is just so wonderful. Draco's existence is so bleak, so "fine", at first, and then you get to experience his anxiety and fear firsthand as Hermione, once again, enters into his life. His defensive and embarrassed reaction at the potions' lesson - where he couldn't cut the murltap - was so understandable and perfectly in character.

I also loved the detours with Ms. Banister. It was just the height of bittersweet irony that an old lady in a dementia ward was the one able to speak some reason into Draco. I'm glad he woke up. Thanks for writing this!
littleladyangel chapter 3 . 12/9/2017
Your writing style is so descriptive and beautiful :) I loved it!
Forbiddenloveforsweets chapter 3 . 11/21/2017
What a moving piece! It especially struck me hard due to my persistent depression. I hope you won't mind me talking about it.
My hands shake less than Draco's but I also get IBS. The way you described how it felt like acting on a stage during therapy/counseling (before actually bringing yourself out there, like actually trusting/trying to trust your counselor) was really on the spot. And how coping mechanisms really stand out during stressful situations: Draco retreats and becomes rude, I retreat and make a joke about it.
I love this piece so much and I hope to find my own Ms. Banistera confidant that will add color to grey days. Please continue writing more! I love your works!
nersnime chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
this fic made me cry a lot from the beginning to the end. really love your work! 3
MillieJoan chapter 3 . 3/2/2017
This was lovely. I love the hopeful ending.
saralynfara chapter 3 . 1/24/2017
That was really nice. It had a pleasant hopeful feeling to it and I quite liked Draco's relationship with his old lady friend. I also liked the fact that Draco's problems were with himself and that there was nothing over dramatic about the situation - it felt all pretty believable. I don't understand why this story doesn't have more reviews!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/27/2016
Wot
Kleptokitten chapter 3 . 4/26/2016
So excited that you wrote another story! I loved every word of it. I wish there were more, but I also love that that's all you gave us. Thanks for sharing your gift for writing with us once again.
daswhoiam chapter 3 . 4/21/2016
Wait... that's it? It's over? Aww the story is so good! Love the concept, love Mrs. Banister...buttercup! So good! Thank you for sharing this.
wayfaring.stranger.go chapter 3 . 4/14/2016
Great story! I really enjoyed the idea of this. The idea of hypnosis is really interesting here.
nikki98 chapter 3 . 3/26/2016
This was amazing!
MsBooksy chapter 3 . 3/17/2016
I discovered your profile after you had posted this fic and I totally fell in love with your work! A really hope you will publish more stories. I enjoy your fics so much and the reason why is simple - you really do know how to write. Your style is amazing, plots unique and I love your metaphors and all the poetics.
Just please do not stop writing in your life!
muddier waters chapter 3 . 3/15/2016
This was perfect. You perfectly captured the myriad of ways people suffer after war. What a wonderful story.
muddier waters chapter 2 . 3/15/2016
I want to both punch Draco and give him a hug