Reviews for Abandoned
love it.
munchnzoey chapter 18 . 10/26/2007
great story!
Chuche chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Really good should write more
FrodoBeutlin chapter 19 . 3/16/2006
great fic i greatly enjoyed reading it.
dancergirl2011 chapter 10 . 2/21/2006
a spork is an frok with and spoon.
Haunted chapter 19 . 1/1/2006
Okay,why does Harry always end up in the hospital wing?He can't go one year without visiting Madam should have a bed with his name on way he would always know where to go.I did love the story more please.
TammyLynnSlark chapter 19 . 11/5/2005
Wonderful story. Very original.
Starlit jewel chapter 19 . 3/13/2005
I found this story a couple of days ago, but with 2 essays coming up and my teachers giving me tons of homework, I was only able to finish this story today. It's great! I totally love it! I haven't read the 5th book yet but I hope it's good too.
SafirePhoenix chapter 2 . 1/4/2005
The story is exciting, but you're moving way too fast! You need to use details to build up to each event. We should have seen a developing relationship between Harry and Ginny, Harry should have spent more time lost after his relatives kicked him out, and we should hear more about Harry's thoughts on the fact that he's having visions and being top of Voldie's hit list.
goldengirl chapter 19 . 5/31/2004
this story definitly makes my favorites list. i hope the sequel is as good as the original! LUV IT!
CharmedKy chapter 18 . 5/18/2004
This was a very good fic! I liked it a lot!
gaul1 chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
interesting, it is to read
SiriusWolf chapter 14 . 10/15/2003
This is such a fun read! I like the Sirius/Harry scenes. Were you in a Halloween mood when you wrote the part about Hermione sending Harry books to read? A book about Haunted Houses around the world is perfect for the story.

aka Sirius Black

aka Very Curious CAT ;)

aka Sweet Sleek Slytherin
SiriusWolf chapter 8 . 10/14/2003
Your fic 'Candle in the wind' had a great fight scene, maybe you could use that, but tweak it a bit so Harry doesn't die. This is great!

aka Sirius Black

aka Very Curious CAT ;)

aka Sweet Sleek Slytherin
SiriusWolf chapter 7 . 10/14/2003
I like fight scenes, yours are good, but not perfect, I'm sorry I can't give any tips, because I'm not good with them either. I've just seen and read enough of them to know which are good or bad, this is middle grounds.

aka Sirius Black etc etc.

I love this story.